3.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

This product is awesome BUT I only use it for a very specific need - acne coverage for swimming! It's waterproof/resistant so I can cover any bacne or blemishes on my face before going for a swim and it's perfect and cheap! I don't use this under my eyes because it's not creamy enough for good blending with foundation ❤️

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

EyesOther

2.0

3 years ago

Too thick to blend well.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

this is my favorite yellow corrector, I love love love this, it hides my dark circles (i have a lot of them) and last all day

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium

EyesBlack

3.0

4 years ago

Decent concealer that matches my fair-medium skin tone. I use this more for covering acne blemishes because it covers redness well. Easy and compact to take on the go.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

4 years ago

This concealer looks fine, like your everday coverstick. but in reality, it looks terrible, cakey and gross once on skin. It doesnt conceal circles, but ilumiate them more! It gets so shiny and greasy after a few hours of wear. Not enough shades.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

4 years ago

One of the worst concealers I have used. This was not a corrector by any means. How on earth is this still around? Very dry, cakey, and very unnatural looking. I tried several shades and none of them looked like true skin tones. It was hard to apply and very hard to blend out. It looked very mask like accentuated everything you are trying to cover.

About reviewer (1081 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

Extremely average concealer. There weren't a lot of shades available and they were all too pale for me, which was the initial downfall as soon as i applied the product. On blemishes, it covers well, however after just 10 minute or so, it began cracking, flaking and looking patchy, even though i set it with a powder. It's too thick to apply under the eyes and immediately creased and caked up. I tried using it for highlighting but it just made the rest of my makeup look cakey and nothing blended out nicely on top of it. Overall the main problem is that the product is too dry and stiff to cover anything effectively (for me at least) and look good. I won't be repurchasing this.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

3.0

4 years ago

I like it. The odd part is that i dont have a lot of reasons to do so. It does not blend well and is unable to cover the redness of my nose

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairOther

4 years ago

I've always had a hard time finding concealer. Anything I tried either looked too orange or was my foundation color (I'm so pale that concealers, which are already lighter in color, fit me). When I found this it was perfect. For a drug store concealer it's pretty good. It stays on better than a liquid. Only negative side is that it doesn't conceal blemishes too well.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

2.0

4 years ago

I have this in white to use for contouring (not concealing). Applying too much makes me look really chalky and unnatural. I have light skin so the white works if I use a little bit and blend a lot! There is no illuminating property which makes sense because it's a concealer. The consistency is thin and light which is good. It spreads easy, but takes a lot of extra blending to even look remotely natural. The lasting power is probably around 4-6 hours. After that it tends to fade and leave your skin looking bare. I have found it does dry my skin a bit too and I have normal skin. The price is okay at $4, but a little much for a basic concealer stick. It is just okay performance wise and I will continue to use mine until it's gone, but probably wont repurchase.

About reviewer (267 reviews)

Age25-29