John Frieda Frizz-Ease - Dream Curls- Curl Perfecter

John Frieda Frizz-Ease - Dream Curls- Curl Perfecter

2.8

on 5/19/2016 1:03:00 PM

I like the idea of a weightless spray for my fine curls, but this product did not control frizz enough. Don't see the point when using a light curl cream or a gel gives better results. It may also be drying. So no, I won't buy this again.

on 1/12/2016 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this product built up on my hair very quickly. I had to wash my hair with vinegar to remove the built up. If its styling was superb i would not mind the built up and would continue to use it but its a mediocre product in terms of styling my curly hair. I threw it away.

To Read all 50 Reviews, Login or Join

My hair has become progressively wavier over the years, although my waves are still pathetically weak. This baby really helps me to keep them on days when I fancy a wavy look. It's not as harsh as salt spray, although I sometimes prefer a more matte look. Only a few sprays are needed as it's easy to use too much and end up looking like your hair needs a wash. I'm impressed.

I have been using this on 2nd day, dry hair to revive some wave and it's not a bad product. Doesn't feel like it's drying my hair out. Easy to find in drugstores and the price is decent and seems to go on sale fairly often. I don't think I'll repurchase, but I think it's worth a try.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product flat out doesn't work. I don't think it does anything for my hair. It may even make the curls look worse and dry it out.

Absolutely terrible product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

like the smell cant tell if it works

on 8/21/2010 7:26:00 PM

I love this product ! i bought it few weeks ago and i simply love it , before my curls were so frizzy and just not that pretty , but this profuct keep them together as a curls , just like i want it to be like :)
i just think this may not work for every kinds of hair , my friend used this and her hair turned not that good soo maybe its good to try it before you buy it becouse its little pricy :)

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this product! It smells really nice and helps define my curls really well. I usually spray on my damp hair after I condition and scrunch and let it air dry and I end up with beautiful defined curls! I only gave this product 4 lippies because the spray nozzle got jammed =/ but overall I would definitely repurchase!

on 6/22/2010 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Bought this after all of the rants and raves on YT. I personally do not like it at all. I have fine, naturally wavy/curly hair. I sprayed on damp hair, when it dried it was very stiff, then I ran my hands through it to break up the stiffness, my hair was left fluffy and fuzzy. Plus it feels like you have a lot of product in your hair too. Try Living Proof No Frizz Styling Cream, it's amazing!!!

PROS: Helps define my curls that are quite sketchy and weak to begin with, so I am grateful for it. Does not really weigh down my ultra fine hair. Does not dry my ends out. Inexpensive!

CONS: Leaving me a little too crunchy and not quite curly enough.

ALTERNATES: I now use "Garnier Wonder Wave Wave Perfecting Spray" sprayed into my hand to scrunch my ends with. I then take Suave Captivating Curls Mousse and adore the combo, for very defined but not crunchy curls. Then, while the curls are still quite damp, I scrunch Garnier's Power Putty Mess Maker onto my ends for better separation and even a bit more body.