John Frieda Frizz-Ease - Dream Curls- Curl Perfecter

John Frieda Frizz-Ease - Dream Curls- Curl Perfecter
Frizz-Ease - Dream Curls- Curl Perfecter

2.8

on 5/19/2016 1:03:00 PM

I like the idea of a weightless spray for my fine curls, but this product did not control frizz enough. Don't see the point when using a light curl cream or a gel gives better results. It may also be drying. So no, I won't buy this again.

on 1/12/2016 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this product built up on my hair very quickly. I had to wash my hair with vinegar to remove the built up. If its styling was superb i would not mind the built up and would continue to use it but its a mediocre product in terms of styling my curly hair. I threw it away.

My hair has become progressively wavier over the years, although my waves are still pathetically weak. This baby really helps me to keep them on days when I fancy a wavy look. It's not as harsh as salt spray, although I sometimes prefer a more matte look. Only a few sprays are needed as it's easy to use too much and end up looking like your hair needs a wash. I'm impressed.

I have been using this on 2nd day, dry hair to revive some wave and it's not a bad product. Doesn't feel like it's drying my hair out. Easy to find in drugstores and the price is decent and seems to go on sale fairly often. I don't think I'll repurchase, but I think it's worth a try.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product flat out doesn't work. I don't think it does anything for my hair. It may even make the curls look worse and dry it out.

Absolutely terrible product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

like the smell cant tell if it works

on 8/21/2010 7:26:00 PM

I love this product ! i bought it few weeks ago and i simply love it , before my curls were so frizzy and just not that pretty , but this profuct keep them together as a curls , just like i want it to be like :)
i just think this may not work for every kinds of hair , my friend used this and her hair turned not that good soo maybe its good to try it before you buy it becouse its little pricy :)

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this product! It smells really nice and helps define my curls really well. I usually spray on my damp hair after I condition and scrunch and let it air dry and I end up with beautiful defined curls! I only gave this product 4 lippies because the spray nozzle got jammed =/ but overall I would definitely repurchase!

on 6/22/2010 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Bought this after all of the rants and raves on YT. I personally do not like it at all. I have fine, naturally wavy/curly hair. I sprayed on damp hair, when it dried it was very stiff, then I ran my hands through it to break up the stiffness, my hair was left fluffy and fuzzy. Plus it feels like you have a lot of product in your hair too. Try Living Proof No Frizz Styling Cream, it's amazing!!!

PROS: Helps define my curls that are quite sketchy and weak to begin with, so I am grateful for it. Does not really weigh down my ultra fine hair. Does not dry my ends out. Inexpensive!

CONS: Leaving me a little too crunchy and not quite curly enough.

ALTERNATES: I now use "Garnier Wonder Wave Wave Perfecting Spray" sprayed into my hand to scrunch my ends with. I then take Suave Captivating Curls Mousse and adore the combo, for very defined but not crunchy curls. Then, while the curls are still quite damp, I scrunch Garnier's Power Putty Mess Maker onto my ends for better separation and even a bit more body.

Popular Styling Products