Erno Laszlo Shake-it [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Erno Laszlo Shake-it [DISCONTINUED]

Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat. (Sd Alcohol 40-B), Calcium Carbonate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Talc, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Denatonium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Eugenol, Gerniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

on 6/14/2013 5:45:00 PM

i have hyperhydrosis (and am freaking perimenopausal to boot) and have been struggling with how to get light foundation for my face that will not sweat right off. Mainly, i pour sweat for a good 2 hours after i wash my face or take a shower and most days it's simply impossible to apply foundation or powder without making "mud". i have used NuSkin products for close to 20 years, which is the best skin care decision i have made in my life, but even their wonderful products could not give me that light coverage i was wishing for.
Based on the reviews on this board, i purchased Shake-It back in October and am here to share that it has been a dead-on perfect solution to my issues. i poured a bit of the alcohol off as other users have suggested and i love, love, love this product. It goes on next to invisible (i use a moistened cosmetic wedge) and, as it dries, gives me the faintest bit of powdered barrier - my sweating stops - and i am then able to finish with the smallest pats of my NuSkin powder. It's super no-hassle and is the answer to many an agonizing morning spent wondering if i would ever be able to wear makeup again.
God Bless You, Erno Laszlo.

on 7/29/2011 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Shake It is my go to product when I want even skin without the heaviness of a foundation. It leaves my skin looking flawless enough to leave the house with just that and some concealer. On another note even with my sensitive skin this product has not caused any redness if burning. I have recommended this to all of my friends.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Wow....This stuff is amazing! Everything breaks me out, but this stuff has really helped clear up my skin! usually makeup makes my acne worse but since i started using this stuff, i havent had a single new break out and my old ones are diminishing. The coverage is ok. just makes your skin look clearer without really covering your skin. calms redness and gives you a nice matte finish. I think this would be too drying for someone with already drying skin though, unless you layer it over a rich cream. I love touching up with this during the day. since its filled with alcohol i feel it kills any bacteria on my face haha. The heavy controlling cream is also great for nighttime.

Popular Face Skincare Products