Erno Laszlo Shake-it [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Erno Laszlo Shake-it [DISCONTINUED]

3.3

Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat. (Sd Alcohol 40-B), Calcium Carbonate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Talc, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Denatonium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Eugenol, Gerniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

on 10/15/2012 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have oily skin, and for some reason, I have to change my foundation make-up formula regularly because it just stops looking good after a few months. I LOVE this product. In fact, I love all the EL products Ive tried (with expert advice). I use this after cleansing, toning, and moisturizing with EL antioxidant moisture complex. It's tricky to find the best way to apply it at first, but for me, I dab it on with a cotton ball (pressing into my skin) until I achieve a very matte finish and then I apply EL controlling powder in Dark very lightly to set. It lasts all day! I am African-American with fair skin ( I usually use cafe au lait or caramel shades) and although the Suntan is a tad bit light and not as yellow-toned as I usually go for, it works well set with the dark transluscent powder. It looks very natural, like my skin, if I don't overdo the application. If you have really oily skin, you know that foundations have a tendency to darken up throughout the day and look dirty. This product eliminates that issue for me!

on 6/28/2010 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

i was in search for a product that could minimize my pores & this was suggested. when i tried it at the department store i thought that this product was amazing. When i came home and tried it again i noticed that it would minimize my pores for a few moments but not for a long time. I don't know of any other benefits this product might have since i just used it on my nose. I'll probably use it again and give it another try since its just sitting on my bathroom counter.

on 5/31/2007 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I've been going through a greasy, shiny skin thing & purchased the Shake it regular hoping to cut down the oil & mattify my skin. I think it actually made my skin MORE oily!!!! You can really smell the alcohol in it so maybe it's just too much & my skin is over-compensating for lack of oil & making me look like a grease slick. Yuck! I wont repurchase.

Popular Face Skincare Products