Erno Laszlo Shake-it [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Erno Laszlo Shake-it [DISCONTINUED]

1 review

Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat. (Sd Alcohol 40-B), Calcium Carbonate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Talc, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Denatonium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Eugenol, Gerniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

on 10/15/2012 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have oily skin, and for some reason, I have to change my foundation make-up formula regularly because it just stops looking good after a few months. I LOVE this product. In fact, I love all the EL products Ive tried (with expert advice). I use this after cleansing, toning, and moisturizing with EL antioxidant moisture complex. It's tricky to find the best way to apply it at first, but for me, I dab it on with a cotton ball (pressing into my skin) until I achieve a very matte finish and then I apply EL controlling powder in Dark very lightly to set. It lasts all day! I am African-American with fair skin ( I usually use cafe au lait or caramel shades) and although the Suntan is a tad bit light and not as yellow-toned as I usually go for, it works well set with the dark transluscent powder. It looks very natural, like my skin, if I don't overdo the application. If you have really oily skin, you know that foundations have a tendency to darken up throughout the day and look dirty. This product eliminates that issue for me!

Popular Face Skincare Products