Erno Laszlo Shake-it [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Erno Laszlo Shake-it [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat. (Sd Alcohol 40-B), Calcium Carbonate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Talc, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Denatonium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Eugenol, Gerniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

on 3/7/2011 4:43:00 PM

I didn't know much about EL when I first bought this but was surprised and very happy that I did. It is one of my must have products for the summertime. Sunscreens usually leave me a little bit oily and I've found that this is very good at countering that and leaving my skin with a matte, but not dry look. My skin is dry in the winter so I only use this in the summer. I don't know how well a job this does in terms of preventing acne blemishes though.

I just use my fingers and swipe it on my t -zone and blend outwards. It's weird at first but you'll get the hang of it quickly. Just work quickly and do small areas at a time.

A little pricey but it lasts a long time.

on 11/5/2008 1:50:00 PM

HG status, and I have used just about every HE foundation out there. I LOVE this stuff. It's a little hard to get used to since it has the consistency of water. You need to work fast but it is so worth the effort. My combination skin looks perfect and poreless after application.

on 9/16/2006 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This tinted treatment product intended as an oil-controlling product for normal to very oily skin, is great for minimizing the appearance of my pores, but since I can have slightly dry skin, particularly in the cold winter months, if I use this all over my face, it has to be with a light touch. I tend to apply it only over my nose and on the sides of my nose. Sometimes, in the summer, I will use it on more areas of my face, though. It should be noted that this is not a substitute for foundation or concealer, and does not give coverage like a cream or liquid foundation does. The color that is best for me is the Light Beige, and I am a MAC NW20 to NW25, just for reference. I would not recommend this for anyone who has dry to extremely dry skin. The product comes in a 6.8 oz plastic bottle, and consists of 2 parts, the "treatment" part, and the "color" part. The treatment part makes up approximately 80% of the product. Before you use it, you give it a good upside down shake to mix the two parts, because the colored talc part settles down to the bottom of the bottle, and then apply it with a cotton ball to your face and blend in either with the cotton ball or your fingers. It does not contain sunscreen.