Erno Laszlo Shake-it [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Erno Laszlo Shake-it [DISCONTINUED]

on 7/29/2011 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Shake It is my go to product when I want even skin without the heaviness of a foundation. It leaves my skin looking flawless enough to leave the house with just that and some concealer. On another note even with my sensitive skin this product has not caused any redness if burning. I have recommended this to all of my friends.

on 2/28/2009 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Fabulous pigmented, truly water-based makeup....no silicones, oils or glycols.

INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat. (Sd Alcohol 40-B), Calcium Carbonate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Talc, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Denatonium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Eugenol, Gerniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) continued >>

Pores? What pores?!
This product is fantastic at controlling oil and redness and makes my pores practically invisible!
I have really sensitive skin...no reaction yet.
Looks really nice under my foundation...I know some people use it by itself but I need extra coverage. Love love love!