Erno Laszlo Shake-it [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Erno Laszlo Shake-it [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat. (Sd Alcohol 40-B), Calcium Carbonate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Talc, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Denatonium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Eugenol, Gerniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I too have very oily skin, so this is a dream product for the warmer months- nothing worse than getting out of the shower, getting dressed and trying to put makeup on a sweaty face! ugh!! this stuff is light, and more like a tinted toner, however the finish on my face when i am done applying this (i use a cotton round) is fantastic, flawless! just evens the tone and leaves a powdery matte finish. a little powder and i'm done. not sure how i am going to incorporate my spf into this yet.. but so far i'm loving this. the shade i got was Beige, which is pretty tan in color, a perfect match for my MAC NW30 complexion.

on 4/15/2006 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

OVERALL: Not a perfect product, but the best I've found for minimizing pores, providing a natural "no makeup look," and standing up to serious oil, so I'm sticking with it.
MY SKIN TYPE: OPEC -- Oil-Producing-and-Exporting-Complexion. (YUCK!) I can go through 4 Shiseido blotting sheets in a 10-hour period, and can blot some oil even 30 minutes after washing. My skin is also naturally shiny, so as you can imagine, my main goal is to reduce shine! Also, acne-prone. Fine lines starting to show on forehead. Enormous, very visible pores everywhere except my cheeks.
PROS: Great pore minimization. Natural-looking matte finish. Helps keep oilies at bay. Has never broken me out.
CONS: Very drying. NOT for those with dry or normal skin, unless you first apply a moisturizer. Drying in the wintertime even for my extremely oily skin. Application of watery formula can be messy. Will emphasize fine lines, so moisturize those areas before application. Not water-resistant.