Erno Laszlo Shake-it [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Erno Laszlo Shake-it [DISCONTINUED]

1 review

Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat. (Sd Alcohol 40-B), Calcium Carbonate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Talc, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Denatonium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Eugenol, Gerniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

on 9/16/2006 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This tinted treatment product intended as an oil-controlling product for normal to very oily skin, is great for minimizing the appearance of my pores, but since I can have slightly dry skin, particularly in the cold winter months, if I use this all over my face, it has to be with a light touch. I tend to apply it only over my nose and on the sides of my nose. Sometimes, in the summer, I will use it on more areas of my face, though. It should be noted that this is not a substitute for foundation or concealer, and does not give coverage like a cream or liquid foundation does. The color that is best for me is the Light Beige, and I am a MAC NW20 to NW25, just for reference. I would not recommend this for anyone who has dry to extremely dry skin. The product comes in a 6.8 oz plastic bottle, and consists of 2 parts, the "treatment" part, and the "color" part. The treatment part makes up approximately 80% of the product. Before you use it, you give it a good upside down shake to mix the two parts, because the colored talc part settles down to the bottom of the bottle, and then apply it with a cotton ball to your face and blend in either with the cotton ball or your fingers. It does not contain sunscreen.