Erno Laszlo Shake-it [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 30-35
Erno Laszlo Shake-it [DISCONTINUED]

2.0

Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat. (Sd Alcohol 40-B), Calcium Carbonate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Talc, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Denatonium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Eugenol, Gerniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

on 6/28/2010 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

i was in search for a product that could minimize my pores & this was suggested. when i tried it at the department store i thought that this product was amazing. When i came home and tried it again i noticed that it would minimize my pores for a few moments but not for a long time. I don't know of any other benefits this product might have since i just used it on my nose. I'll probably use it again and give it another try since its just sitting on my bathroom counter.

It's a watery typed foundation that sweeps on like a toner. It's lightly alchohol like but it does offer thin coverage. I like it, but I'm not sure if it does a whole lot for me in the coverage area. However, my skin did look brighter and more even. Perhaps it takes time to 'set', but it's definitely a unique product.
-Mine is in the colour 'neutral'.

on 4/3/2006 3:37:00 AM

Can you say ORANGE?.....Eeek. This product is so unnaturally orange on the skin, and is another very drying product from Laszlo, due to the excessive amount of alcohol in it. I am not impressed at all with this line. There are so many better formulated options these days.

Those were the days. College, acne, visceral fear in Baltimore. And Shake-it. Admittedly, a pariah in today's skincare with its suspension of pigment in alcohol, but nonetheless, did not aggravate my skin, did not highlight zits. And my eternal gratitude to the Erno Laszlo regimen for clearing my skin. So, this is, strictly speaking, not so much a recommendation but rather an ado.

Popular Face Skincare Products