Erno Laszlo Shake-it [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 19-24
Erno Laszlo Shake-it [DISCONTINUED]

Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat. (Sd Alcohol 40-B), Calcium Carbonate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Talc, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Denatonium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Eugenol, Gerniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

on 3/7/2011 4:43:00 PM

I didn't know much about EL when I first bought this but was surprised and very happy that I did. It is one of my must have products for the summertime. Sunscreens usually leave me a little bit oily and I've found that this is very good at countering that and leaving my skin with a matte, but not dry look. My skin is dry in the winter so I only use this in the summer. I don't know how well a job this does in terms of preventing acne blemishes though.

I just use my fingers and swipe it on my t -zone and blend outwards. It's weird at first but you'll get the hang of it quickly. Just work quickly and do small areas at a time.

A little pricey but it lasts a long time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Wow....This stuff is amazing! Everything breaks me out, but this stuff has really helped clear up my skin! usually makeup makes my acne worse but since i started using this stuff, i havent had a single new break out and my old ones are diminishing. The coverage is ok. just makes your skin look clearer without really covering your skin. calms redness and gives you a nice matte finish. I think this would be too drying for someone with already drying skin though, unless you layer it over a rich cream. I love touching up with this during the day. since its filled with alcohol i feel it kills any bacteria on my face haha. The heavy controlling cream is also great for nighttime.

Pores? What pores?!
This product is fantastic at controlling oil and redness and makes my pores practically invisible!
I have really sensitive skin...no reaction yet.
Looks really nice under my foundation...I know some people use it by itself but I need extra coverage. Love love love!

Popular Face Skincare Products