mark Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Peek-A-Boo

Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Peek-A-Boo

4.1

on 6/27/2013 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this color so much (light nude sheer color). I stopped using it because I don't have a representative and plus the ingredients aren't very natural. I don't care for a scent in glosses also. I may buy it one day, but only for the color.

Pros: glides on so easily, not sticky, perfect shade
Cons: not natural ingredients, hard to access, scent

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Perfect shimmering nude lip! I love this for the natural look, but I like to wear this with other lippies. This is perfect over a lipstick. I like to layer this over top of Mark Lipclick in Peek-A-Boo. It's a really lovely gloss. It's not sticky at all. I love the hookup connectors.

I wasn't too impressed with this shade, though I do love the texture of the Glow Baby Glow glosses: they're slick, but not sticky, and super-moisturizing (if you wear them to bed, you wake up with soft and full-feeling lips). Also, they must have lip liner built into them, because they do not run off your lips.

That said, I do not like this color. It almost seems like a translucent gloss...I should've known, after all, it's called Peek-a-boo! But the picture of the gloss in the catalog and online (needless to say, the same image), make the gloss appear to have a heavier pigment of peachy-nudeness. I guess this is a gloss you would wear if you wanted to tone down your natural lip color, but that is not what I'm going for.

on 4/17/2010 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm in love with the nude look for lips. My first experiment with the likes of it was Benefit's Galore. This gloss is the best of the best. I would have given the packaging a perfect 5 if it didn't spill in my bag once.

I uploaded a picture again. With this type of gloss you've got to go dramatic with the eyes. Smokey gray, smokey brown, or smokey black eyeshadow, plenty of mascara, or big fat sunglasses! yes haha. notice in all the sunglass adds they use nude or natural mauve colored lips?
if you want the attention to go to the windows of your soul, this is it.
welcome to the holygrail of all tan glosses.

on 12/25/2009 10:13:00 PM

This product gives a nice sheer color payoff, and it is NOT at all sticky...glides on easily....has nice spearaminty scent...love the packaging where I can hook up with mark/avon products especially with the scandalash mascara.

on 7/7/2009 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my favorite mark hook-up lip gloss! The color looks great on me and it goes great with everything..works well for over top of lipsticks to make it look even prettier. I think the size is great too..perfect for throwing in a purse!

on 7/3/2009 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this lipgloss, it's so cute!! The colour is adorable (: I just wish it was a tiny bit less stickier & it didn't come off so easily, but other than that, I'm using my second one :)
I love mark products!!

I am pretty much almost done this bottle. Really cute and small so it`s great for putting in your small purse. I am a NC40 and I have very pigmented lips. this is a very nude colour and goes on sheer.

Lasting power isn`t too bad for what you pay. This also looks good on top of nude lipsticks or you can wear this on its own. Either way it`s a pretty color and I`ll always buy this line of glosses!!!

The smell is like...almost like minty toothpaste :)

This applied so soft and smooth. A nice color for a neutral lip.

I have this one and several other shades. The colour is very nude looking, mild shimmer to it, looks great with really done up eyes, where you need a nude lip. I use it all the time, and it's also nice paired with Glow Baby Glow Luxe in Sun Luxe.
It has no flavour, but a mild spearmint scent to it. Very nice and soothing.
The hook ups are awesome!! Very portable, and the price can't be beat!!

Final Verdict: Great for a nice nude lip - easy on the wallet and looks and feels awesome!
Recommend: YESS!!