TendSkin Tend Skin

TendSkin Tend Skin

Isopropyl alcohol, water, propylene glycol, acetylsalicylic acid, cyclomethicone, glycerine.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm an electrologist & cosmetologist, so I sold and used " Tend Skin" for years.
This product is helpful for after an electrolysis treatment. Acts as an antiseptic, reduces the bit of swelling & redness one may get after treatment. After waxing services too. Use sparingly, and not on underarms or eyebrows until a day later. Will sting too much if applied too soon to those areas.
Apply to dry skin only.
Swipe on your treated area with cotton rounds or squares. If you use cotton balls you'll waste too much. You may also apply with a cotton swab to just dot it on blemish to dry it up. Also helpful to treat a oncoming cold sore. It will sting, only need a dab each day. Lip skin will peel days later, it reduces cold sore if you apply it onset of sore.
Always rinse fingers after use, will be drying to skin & cuticles.
Other uses; bugs bites, takes the sting out & reduces inflammation.
Helps dry up blemishes on men's necks, buttocks , backs & chest areas with ingrown hairs. Brings hairs to the surface. Especially when one sits all day. Even truck drivers....

Read the instructions on bottle, and if one it sensitive to aspirin use, do not use everyday. I used it too frequently in the past especially with ingrown bikini hairs and experienced ringing in the ears. I personally have a sensitivity to, too much aspirin use. One ingredient in "Tend Skin" is acetylsalicylic acid, which is what aspirin is made of.
Don't allow your skin to be exposed to UV rays right after use, skin will be too sensitive.
Hope this is helpful to men and women......

Another similar product is "No Bump"

I got my first Brazilian wax. I had a horrible reaction and this stuff cleared it up after 1 use. I'm very impressed.

To Read all 228 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/23/2016 2:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am loving this stuff! I always get ingrown hair regardless of what I do, but this stuff makes them so much easier to remove and it stops them from getting infected. If you're not careful, it might make your skin dry, so moisturise! Will repurchase!

I am very impressed with this product! I've been waxing for the past year or so and recently switched back to shaving since it's wintertime, and to save money, etc.. I was reluctant to do so because i typically get irritating razor burn and annoying and unsightly ingrown hairs and it just looks terrible like less than 24 hours after i shave. And then i have to wait for the razor burn and ingrown hairs to resolve before i can even shave again and by that time i'm wondering what's the point?! But i found this product on Amazon and thought i'd give it a shot. I am not disappointed. I pat this on my skin right out of the shower. It has all but eliminated any irritation and razor burn as well as ingrown hairs. I am almost in disbelief. Also, as a result, i am able to shave again as soon as i need to so i can therefore stay relatively smooth whenever needed. I am so happy to have found this product and i definitely recommend it!! Whatever concerns some have about the cost are lost on me because if it works this well it is worth even more to me!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have frequently chin hairs that sometimes once plucked turn into ingrowns...UGH. I've only been using this for two days and I already notice it's helping. Gave only 3 lippies because my chin is now super dry and peeling now :( but I'm going to start putting aquaphor*

Use to have a Beauty Therapy business and use to sell this product. People were always really impressed with it and I got alot of repeat sales . Its a really good product and does what it says it will do.

on 6/2/2015 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I use an epilator (Braun) for my armpits and legs, and a ladyshave for my bikini line and I always use this stuff to make sure that I don't get any ingrown hairs. It does what it says on the tin! It stings but it's manageable, even right after doing my pits. Highly recommended!

on 5/27/2015 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm going to be honest. I have suffered for a very long time with my "bikini line" area. I not only got razor bumps after shaving on my actual bikini line but also my pubic hair grows two inches down the inside of my thigh...I know...gross. Every time I would shave I would get razor bumps. I bought Tend Skin and have used it twice a day or more on the days I shave and I have finally found a product that worked!!! The razor bumps aren't 100% gone but now I feel comfortable enough to go out in a bikini and not worry about people looking at the bumps. THANK You TEND SKIN!

I've had this product for 2 days, I've used 4 times and all my ingrown hairs around my bikini lines are gone and the bumps are starting to disappear! Miracle worker!

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!

I recently tried epilating but I guess it's not for me because I have hundreds of ingrown hairs on my legs. I decided to put my epilator away after 3 sessions before it ruins my legs, also after reading horror stories about them online.

I started using Tend Skin 2 nights ago and almost half of my ingrown hairs are popping out now. Of course I still had to lift them up with a sharp pointed tweezer that I bought specifically for that purpose. This product really does what it is supposed to :) I'm so happy that I've seen results so quickly.

The only thing I do differently, is that I do not apply this product with a cotton ball especially after reading about how that makes you use too much. Instead I just pour it on my skin and quickly rub it in.

The smell isn't too bad either and also about the price, for what it's worth and compared to how good it works, it's worth the price if you want smooth legs without ingrown hair :) It does not sting for me and I don't understand why either because I was expecting it to sting when I applied it. But either way it's still working for me :)

I highly recommend that every woman should use this product with their daily beauty routine, it is worth every cent and it really does what it says it does.

I'm almost positive that my legs will be cleared up by the end of next week :) This product is a life saver!