Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner

Aqua / Water / Eau, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Arctium Lappa Extract / Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract / Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis / Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Allantoin, Hedera Helix Extract - Ivy Leaf/Stem Extract, Althaea Officinalis / Althaea Officinalis Root Extract.

on 6/29/2016 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I'm sooooo in love with this toner. I didn't think I'd like it at all, but I got a sample first and now I'm addicted. Makes my skin feel so good and refreshed. Does not burn. Gentle on skin.

on 7/7/2015 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product because I was looking for a toner that would help lessen the oiliness on my face and control the acne around. I hardly noticed the difference in using this in terms of oiliness and acne. However, it did not dry out my face after use, unlike other toners where my face felt dry and too taut, so that's a good thing. I also liked that it hardly smelled of anything.

on 7/2/2005 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I really love this toner. I finished my bottle up a while back and I realized that I haven't found another toner I like since I've used this. It's great for summer time when my dry sensitive skin gets a bit shiny. Also, it feels really soothing and doens't burn my skin at all because it's alcohol free. I think it's best for normal to oily skin. My only gripe is how expensive this product is, as are most kiehl's products. :(

Video Reviews & Tutorials