Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner

3.9

Aqua / Water / Eau, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Arctium Lappa Extract / Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract / Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis / Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Allantoin, Hedera Helix Extract - Ivy Leaf/Stem Extract, Althaea Officinalis / Althaea Officinalis Root Extract.

on 2/3/2017 6:48:00 AM

I have oily acne prone skin (I mostly get hormonal acne so when I have a breakout it is usually sudden and results and large irritated pimples around my jawline and mouth) and this is one of the few products I have found which really helps. Don't get me wrong this toner did not cure my acne overnight but it helps sooth the irritated areas on my face and my acne seems to clear up faster and be less angry looking when I use this toner. Despite the high price tag I will repurchase this product because it has worked wonderfully for me.

on 11/5/2016 1:55:00 AM

Ok please if you have acne prone skin do not use!!! This caused thee worst breakout of cystic acne I've ever had in my life. I've only been using it for a week, I had high hopes for this toner. I regret not reading the reviews prior to buying this.

I love this product. I have combination skin and this product makes my skin healthier. It clearly remove oil on my T zone but didn't make my face dry. The price is expensive tho.

on 9/2/2015 4:26:00 PM

I bought this product because i saw the review in one of those beauty magazines and it talked about how natural it was and how it was good for sensitive skin and all that.....

butttt.... i guess the story is always different when you try things out yourself... to be honest i was quite disappointed in this product because whenever i use it at night the next morning im bound to have some small red patches on my face (like multiple areas...) but it might just be me... the smell is interesting and the actual flower pedal that you see within the bottle is interesting as well

on 2/8/2014 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite Kiehl's toner made with whole flowers and pure extracts. I tried most of Kiehl's toners (got samples at Kiehl's store) but this is my favorite one. It leaves my skin very fresh, clean and smooth. Does not feel sticky or drying afterwards. It's really good, non-alcoholic herbal-extract toner (for normal to oily skin type). My skin type is more like normal to dry but it still works great for me. I love it. Love the cute flower petals in a bottle too. Hate the price, $21 for the smallest size of the bottle, c'mon!

This product was good in the sense it didn't harm my skin.. which is what I like about Kiehl's.. if they dont do you good at least they dont cause major damage.

I have combination oily skin and I didn't notice any reduction at all in my pores, neither did it seem to help in any of my skin issues.

It goes on matte, is good for oily skin, but doesn't smell that great or cause much improvement from my experience

really love this calendula toner
overall, you can see the real flower petals there at the bottom of this toner, since my skin is a bit reactive to alcohol, so I can't use any toner with a lot of alcohol as ingredient...
this toner is alcohol free and the smell is nice and fresh
there is a period during which my skin is so terrible because of my ulcer in stomach, a lot of breakouts appeared on my face and it was really vulnerable to any stimulation
friend recommended this to me and I have finished using one whole bottle of this toner, it can stable and calm the skin, and leaves the skin supple...my skin is recovering step by step, though very slowly, but i can see the difference..
of course there are some other skin care ranges which make effect, but I think this toner is absolutely one of the effective stuff~
only thing is the price......if it can reduce to half or 2/3 price, that will be perfect

on 7/28/2008 3:16:00 PM

I was skeptical that toner actually does anything, but I bought this product anyway... and am pleasantly surprised! The overall feeling of my skin is less red and ruddy. Sometimes, I am sensitive to products but this doesn't dry me out, or make me breakout. I'm really happy with it and would definitely recommend it if you want something to refresh, cleanse and even out your skin a little better.

this is so hard to buy because of the price-20 dollars for the smallest bottle. unfortunately it is the only thing that keeps my combo skin from being oily and breakout prone without drying me out and causing the chain of misery reaction. i only use 6 drops on a moist cotton pad (twice daily)-so a 4 ounce bottle will last about 6 months for me-worth the cash. this really is the perfect product for my skin-i will always use this.

on 2/17/2003 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Non-irritating for my skin, alcohol free. Pretty bottle with some calendula petals floating about, nice product. Put some on a tissue rather than a cotton ball, as a tissue will hold less, and help you waste less! Very effective.