Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner

3.4

Aqua / Water / Eau, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Arctium Lappa Extract / Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract / Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis / Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Allantoin, Hedera Helix Extract - Ivy Leaf/Stem Extract, Althaea Officinalis / Althaea Officinalis Root Extract.

on 9/18/2018 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Smells good. The petals in the bottle are rather annoying.
Decent toner but i did not repurchase after finishing my first bottle. Found another toner from the drugstore that gives the same effect but cost 10 times less.

on 11/5/2016 1:55:00 AM

Ok please if you have acne prone skin do not use!!! This caused thee worst breakout of cystic acne I've ever had in my life. I've only been using it for a week, I had high hopes for this toner. I regret not reading the reviews prior to buying this.

on 2/8/2014 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite Kiehl's toner made with whole flowers and pure extracts. I tried most of Kiehl's toners (got samples at Kiehl's store) but this is my favorite one. It leaves my skin very fresh, clean and smooth. Does not feel sticky or drying afterwards. It's really good, non-alcoholic herbal-extract toner (for normal to oily skin type). My skin type is more like normal to dry but it still works great for me. I love it. Love the cute flower petals in a bottle too. Hate the price, $21 for the smallest size of the bottle, c'mon!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It's good hydrating and soothing toner but for the price,you can always find much cheaper alternatives in the markets.

on 5/15/2013 2:43:00 AM

I bought this toner after reading rave reviews about it. It's very gentle, but I don't feel like it picks up all residual dirt that my cleanser misses. However, while I was using harsh cleansers that dried up my face, this toner did help reduce the dryness.

For the price, I'll pass. If you have sensitive skin, this would be great for you. If not, there's less expensive alternatives out there.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Its good when your skin is inflamed or sensitized.

It really helped to control my skin when I was still having mild acne. My skin has more or less cleared up now. Only having a slight pop up now and then.

So I have not been using it much as there isnt much of a difference in using it or not.

Good when your skin is reddish and irritated, otherwise, a very pricey toner.

on 4/11/2012 4:31:00 PM

I abosultely love this product. I have combination skin type. This product has made a difference in my face; it has eliminated the redness. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

on 1/15/2012 9:36:00 AM

I purchased this toner after receiving sample and reading the reviews from mua..When applying this toner, my skin feels comfortable and cooling. The smell remind me of a local drink (chrysanthemum tea) and sometimes it makes me wana drink it..lol..maybe it is an alcohol free toner, that's why i am very comfortable with it. The cooling sensation made my combo skin feels great and refreshed every application. However the price is a lil bit expensive but the "organic" characteristic has made it worth the price.

Update: I don't find this toner useful for calming oily-comb skin because i had breakouts everywhere and they had never been better since i start using the toner. Usually it heals fast. Will never purchase because it is not valued for the price!

This product was good in the sense it didn't harm my skin.. which is what I like about Kiehl's.. if they dont do you good at least they dont cause major damage.

I have combination oily skin and I didn't notice any reduction at all in my pores, neither did it seem to help in any of my skin issues.

It goes on matte, is good for oily skin, but doesn't smell that great or cause much improvement from my experience

on 4/16/2011 10:50:00 AM

This stuff is so overpriced for what it is. The lady told me this was their top selling toner, she also threw in that a lot of Asian women use this stuff. IDK why she said that, not like it would make me want to buy it any more. Anyways, it did nothing for my skin. I felt like it didn't even remove residual dirt left over after cleansing.

Video Reviews & Tutorials