Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner

3.4

Aqua / Water / Eau, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Arctium Lappa Extract / Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract / Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis / Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Allantoin, Hedera Helix Extract - Ivy Leaf/Stem Extract, Althaea Officinalis / Althaea Officinalis Root Extract.

on 6/29/2018 12:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Like the scent of this (very herbal) and calendula is supposed to be very soothing but this broke me out. I believe the corn starch is to blame which has been an issue for me in the past. Not sure why they added this ingredient. Will not repurchase, may work well for those who are not acne prone.

on 6/29/2016 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I'm sooooo in love with this toner. I didn't think I'd like it at all, but I got a sample first and now I'm addicted. Makes my skin feel so good and refreshed. Does not burn. Gentle on skin.

on 11/30/2015 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Really calmed my skin and it's a great addition if you're getting the Calendula Facial Wash as well.

on 10/3/2009 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

It feels like you're toning with water. I was not impressed and noticed no difference in my skin at all.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Not too fond of this one. While it did take care of the flakiness around my nose and mouth, it did absolutely nothing to soothe my skin. Thank god my skin didn't break out from this. For my combo-skin, I could have used something better.

on 7/2/2005 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I really love this toner. I finished my bottle up a while back and I realized that I haven't found another toner I like since I've used this. It's great for summer time when my dry sensitive skin gets a bit shiny. Also, it feels really soothing and doens't burn my skin at all because it's alcohol free. I think it's best for normal to oily skin. My only gripe is how expensive this product is, as are most kiehl's products. :(

on 11/20/2004 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'm really happy with the performance of this toner. It has made my skin look brighter & refreshed (I had a few breakouts in the first couple days though.) It has helped my red blotchy skin (roseaca & lupus) tremendously !!! It's worth every penny =)