Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner

Aqua / Water / Eau, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Arctium Lappa Extract / Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract / Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis / Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Allantoin, Hedera Helix Extract - Ivy Leaf/Stem Extract, Althaea Officinalis / Althaea Officinalis Root Extract.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've finished bottles and bottles of this. A wonderful product for sensitive, oily skin. I'm really happy I bought this over and over again. Helps me with my breakout. Although very pricey. I highly recommend this.

on 1/7/2007 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This was recommended to me by a SA in Nordstrom for my oily skin. I like it because it does not strip my skin but it really does remove all the impurities left over after washing. I wash my face twice to remove makeup and then to cleanse my skin b/c I am so oily, and this toner still picks up left over residue. It is a little pricey but I consider it worth it to have a toner that doesn't burn the skin but still takes care of acne and oil production. It has a gentle herbal smell and the 8.4 oz. bottle will last 2-3 months using it twice a day.