Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner

3.0

1 review

Aqua / Water / Eau, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Arctium Lappa Extract / Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract / Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis / Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Allantoin, Hedera Helix Extract - Ivy Leaf/Stem Extract, Althaea Officinalis / Althaea Officinalis Root Extract.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This toner didn't do much for me. I bought it because a friend swears by it, and I thought I'd give it a try over the summer as my skin tends to lean towards a combo/oily type in the summer. I guess my skin didn't turn out to be that much oilier, and although my skin is sensitive, I don't think it's sensitive enough for this toner to do wonders for. I liked the feel of it, and definitely it did mattify my skin a bit when I applied it, but overall, I don't think it was the right toner for my type of skin, so I didn't see fantastic results. It is also quite pricey and I wasn't too sure about the petals inside the bottle as they tended to break and come out with the toner sometimes.

Video Reviews & Tutorials