Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner

Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner

3.6

Aqua / Water / Eau, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Arctium Lappa Extract / Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract / Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis / Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Allantoin, Hedera Helix Extract - Ivy Leaf/Stem Extract, Althaea Officinalis / Althaea Officinalis Root Extract.

on 3/28/2018 9:42:00 PM

I have dehydrated, combination skin prone to redness and clogged pores. I have finished two bottles of Clinique 3-step system toner and found that the alcohol made my skin too sensitive. This is the first Kiehl's product I tired, and i instantly fell in love.
I would recommend purchasing samples online before going for the full-size product, which I did. On the first day I immediately noticed a difference- less redness, more hydrated skin, and it doesn't clog my pores! I think the toner calms my skin and effectively refreshes complexion after cleansing. I don't think the toner would magically cure any acne (if you have them), but if you want a toner that is oil free and won't clog your pores this is a really good option.
It has been a long time since I no longer have any clogged pores and I am very flattered. I don't know if this is the product which does it as I have added a few other products in my regime, but I wouldn't be surprised as I heard that Allantoin herb acts as a bacteria inhibitor and can sooth inflammation.
I also purchased the oil free gel cream sample and I love it as much, ended up purchasing full size for both products!

on 1/2/2017 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Personally I love this product. I have insanely sensitive skin, it flares up very easily when I try new products if I'm not careful. I get cystic acne. And in addition to all that I without fail break out before a period. I love this toner because for me, it acts as a less harsh exfoliation and takes off much of the dead skin - which is particularly great for winter. Using the other products like the clarisonic and beaded face exfoliations have been way to harsh and just push the oil around causing break outs. This toner is perfect and avoids all that for me. I used to use it in combination with Cetaphil face wash and face cream but a couple months ago I switched to the Calendula face wash which I like. I've seen people in the reviews here complaining about this toner drying out skin. I have mainly oily skin myself. It can definitely cause some tightness but this is not all the time. It's about 40% of the time, I think it has to do with the face wash you use as well because that'll determine how much oil has already been stripped from the face. But I moisturizer after washing my face anyways so this isn't really something that bothers me. OVERALL, I love it. And I hate going without it when it runs out at home or at the store.

on 6/29/2016 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I'm sooooo in love with this toner. I didn't think I'd like it at all, but I got a sample first and now I'm addicted. Makes my skin feel so good and refreshed. Does not burn. Gentle on skin.

on 5/27/2016 10:15:00 AM

Love this. It takes away any left over dirt on my face leaving it feeling fresh. A little bit goes such a long way. Clears up my acne

This toner is amazing, I love it! What I don't like at all about this product is the price: 60€!

on 7/28/2015 7:43:00 AM

i have repurchased 4 bottles of this product already and will continue to do so. this toner is so gentle yet effective. i use it everyday morning and night time and i have been using it for over 3 years. i remember clearly my skin improved quite a lot since using this toner. it has improved in terms of skin clarity and evenness of my skin tone.
the product is for normal to oily skin types and is suppose to remove any excess oil and dirt that your cleanser did not get rid of and also by adding moisture back into the skin and restoring it back to its normal pH level after cleansing.
in addition to these amazing functions, calendula helps to sooth and calm the skin and eliminate any redness in the skin.
i remember after a waxing on my upper lip i got quite red and started forming mild pimples and i applied this product on my skin and straight away the redness disappeared.
i love all of kiehls products and this one is defs my fav. i would recommend it to everyone !!

on 3/7/2014 10:06:00 AM

I have repeatedly bought this toner over the years. In my teens I used to have acne and never found toners useful , they used to contain high alcohol content and made my face irritated . Fast forward to few years later, and I started using Sk2 which cleared my acne. I turned to kiehls as a cheap alternative as my day time skincare, reserving sk2 for night use. I only use this 2 products for skin care . When kiehls hit Singapore shores, this was the first product I purchased after seeing a Taiwan star rave about it. It really keeps my acne prone skin calm and in comparison I find this less moisturising compared to sk2. But within days I will observe that my face looks less red overall and the oil production is more well adjusted . I tried other toners over the years, but always turn back to this and sk2. I am just annoyed by the calendula petals because i decant this to a spray bottle and it keeps getting stuck . Edit : still loving this after 10 years , dries out my skin a little but what is fantastic is the calming effect it has

on 2/10/2014 11:29:00 PM

This is the only toner that does not sting when I put it on. It's definitely my HG toner. It leaves no residue, smells good and leaves my face feeling clean.

on 2/8/2014 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite Kiehl's toner made with whole flowers and pure extracts. I tried most of Kiehl's toners (got samples at Kiehl's store) but this is my favorite one. It leaves my skin very fresh, clean and smooth. Does not feel sticky or drying afterwards. It's really good, non-alcoholic herbal-extract toner (for normal to oily skin type). My skin type is more like normal to dry but it still works great for me. I love it. Love the cute flower petals in a bottle too. Hate the price, $21 for the smallest size of the bottle, c'mon!

Video Reviews & Tutorials