Kiehl's Calendula Toner

Kiehl's Calendula Toner

3.6

Aqua / Water / Eau, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Arctium Lappa Extract / Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract / Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis / Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Allantoin, Hedera Helix Extract - Ivy Leaf/Stem Extract, Althaea Officinalis / Althaea Officinalis Root Extract.

on 2/3/2017 6:48:00 AM

I have oily acne prone skin (I mostly get hormonal acne so when I have a breakout it is usually sudden and results and large irritated pimples around my jawline and mouth) and this is one of the few products I have found which really helps. Don't get me wrong this toner did not cure my acne overnight but it helps sooth the irritated areas on my face and my acne seems to clear up faster and be less angry looking when I use this toner. Despite the high price tag I will repurchase this product because it has worked wonderfully for me.

on 1/3/2017 7:32:00 AM

Love this toner! My skin is sensitive and acne prone and this is the only toner that helps to reduce all the redness on my skin! Best part? Alcohol free!

on 1/2/2017 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Personally I love this product. I have insanely sensitive skin, it flares up very easily when I try new products if I'm not careful. I get cystic acne. And in addition to all that I without fail break out before a period. I love this toner because for me, it acts as a less harsh exfoliation and takes off much of the dead skin - which is particularly great for winter. Using the other products like the clarisonic and beaded face exfoliations have been way to harsh and just push the oil around causing break outs. This toner is perfect and avoids all that for me. I used to use it in combination with Cetaphil face wash and face cream but a couple months ago I switched to the Calendula face wash which I like. I've seen people in the reviews here complaining about this toner drying out skin. I have mainly oily skin myself. It can definitely cause some tightness but this is not all the time. It's about 40% of the time, I think it has to do with the face wash you use as well because that'll determine how much oil has already been stripped from the face. But I moisturizer after washing my face anyways so this isn't really something that bothers me. OVERALL, I love it. And I hate going without it when it runs out at home or at the store.

on 11/5/2016 1:55:00 AM

Ok please if you have acne prone skin do not use!!! This caused thee worst breakout of cystic acne I've ever had in my life. I've only been using it for a week, I had high hopes for this toner. I regret not reading the reviews prior to buying this.

on 8/11/2016 12:30:00 PM

Pros:
- gentle on skin
- smells heavenly

Cons:
- minimal effect even after a bottle
- caused 3 pimples

I have acne prone and oily skin. I tried this about two years ago back when I was 18 or 19. I really had high hopes for this toner because my friend recommended it to me. I bought it together with the Kiehls blue herbal cleanser and the kiehls oil free moisturizing gel. Couple of days after I started using it, 2 big bumps appeared on my forehead. I actually thought that my face was purging but I still decided to continue using it. Sadly, after a couple of weeks my face was covered in red cystic acne. It took me almost a year for my face to be clear from acne scarring. Hope this review helps

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is a very mild toner that does not seem to do much for my skin. However it also does not break me out. Finished a whole bottle and did not feel any difference in my skin. I have definitely used better toners for this price. Would not repurchase

on 6/29/2016 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I'm sooooo in love with this toner. I didn't think I'd like it at all, but I got a sample first and now I'm addicted. Makes my skin feel so good and refreshed. Does not burn. Gentle on skin.

on 6/21/2016 7:18:00 PM

I always thought I had dry skin due to some flakiness over the years and now I'm getting fine lines. I went to a Kieh's store and they tested my skin and it turns out, I have combination skin. Severely dry cheeks and oily forehead. The sales girl recommended the calendula toner with some other items that I ended up buying. I never really used toners before besides the super astringent toner once or twice in high school that burned. This doesn't burn my skin. I haven't noticed a lot of excess dirt or makeup coming off with this toner because I use coconut oil to take off my makeup before my skincare routine. This used with the face wash and serum I bought from Kiehl's, has been working for my skin. I feel my skin is smoother and the small breakouts I had are all gone. I really like this line.

on 5/27/2016 10:15:00 AM

Love this. It takes away any left over dirt on my face leaving it feeling fresh. A little bit goes such a long way. Clears up my acne