Kiehl's Calendula Toner

Kiehl's Calendula Toner

3.6

Aqua / Water / Eau, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Arctium Lappa Extract / Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract / Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis / Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Allantoin, Hedera Helix Extract - Ivy Leaf/Stem Extract, Althaea Officinalis / Althaea Officinalis Root Extract.

I have acne prone and oily skin. I tried this about two years ago back when I was 18 or 19. I really had high hopes for this toner because my friend recommended it to me. I bought it together with the Kiehls blue herbal cleanser and the kiehls oil free moisturizing gel. Couple of days after I started using it, 2 big bumps appeared on my forehead. I actually thought that my face was purging but I still decided to continue using it. Sadly, after a couple of weeks my face was covered in red cystic acne. It took me almost a year for my face to be clear from acne scarring. Hope this review helps

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is a very mild toner that does not seem to do much for my skin. However it also does not break me out. Finished a whole bottle and did not feel any difference in my skin. I have definitely used better toners for this price. Would not repurchase

To Read all 171 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/29/2016 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I'm sooooo in love with this toner. I didn't think I'd like it at all, but I got a sample first and now I'm addicted. Makes my skin feel so good and refreshed. Does not burn. Gentle on skin.

on 6/21/2016 7:18:00 PM

I always thought I had dry skin due to some flakiness over the years and now I'm getting fine lines. I went to a Kieh's store and they tested my skin and it turns out, I have combination skin. Severely dry cheeks and oily forehead. The sales girl recommended the calendula toner with some other items that I ended up buying. I never really used toners before besides the super astringent toner once or twice in high school that burned. This doesn't burn my skin. I haven't noticed a lot of excess dirt or makeup coming off with this toner because I use coconut oil to take off my makeup before my skincare routine. This used with the face wash and serum I bought from Kiehl's, has been working for my skin. I feel my skin is smoother and the small breakouts I had are all gone. I really like this line.

on 5/27/2016 10:15:00 AM

Love this. It takes away any left over dirt on my face leaving it feeling fresh. A little bit goes such a long way. Clears up my acne

I love this product. I have combination skin and this product makes my skin healthier. It clearly remove oil on my T zone but didn't make my face dry. The price is expensive tho.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Absolutely useless. My skin felt dry and tight. I have normal skin and have had no break outs and this product managed to make me break out with dryness and flakiness. Switched back to Guerlain's Super Aqua. If you have normal to dry skin with sensitivities, do not use this. Also it contains paraben!

on 1/10/2016 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Even though this is extremely expensive and some would argue the ingredients are subpar, this is the only toner I've used that does not make me break out and moisturizes my skin. I have extremely oily skin and use this toner as a moisturizer especially during summer months. This toner calms down my skin as well as my pimples. Despite the high price, I would repurchase again.

on 11/30/2015 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Really calmed my skin and it's a great addition if you're getting the Calendula Facial Wash as well.

This toner is amazing, I love it! What I don't like at all about this product is the price: 60€!