mark Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

Filtered by eye Color : Green
mark Glow Baby Glow  Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

4.3

on 12/15/2011 4:52:00 PM

I have several of these. They're nice, even without lipstick under. When they fade, they leave a faint color. For the price, I was surprised at the quality. They're not super longwear but they didn't empty my wallet, so that's good.

on 4/17/2009 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

An amazing gloss. The colour is a really pretty medium pink in the container, it goes on much sheerer, but it's still really pretty. The best thing about this gloss, though, is that it's spearmint scented. I've never run across another gloss with this flavour. It's got the nice fresh scent, minus the nasty stinging of peppermint. Definitely will repurchase when my little tube runs down.

on 10/14/2008 12:34:00 AM

It's a flattering hue, but the gloss feels dry to me and I had to reapply it constantly. I do love that it isn't sticky, but I probably still won't buy it again - I'd rather have a product that lasts.

The best, most flattering lip gloss I have ever owned.
Never sticky/tacky. Never sticks to my hair.
Light, elegant formula feels great on my lips.

on 9/30/2005 9:55:00 AM

Look this color! It's the perfect pink lip gloss.

I received a generous sample of Pink Crush, and judging by the color of the product I didn't think it'd be so sheer on the lips. It's a gorgeous medium-dark pink with shimmer in the sample package, but on the lips it's very sheer (just a hint of beautiful YLBB pink) and the shimmer is barely noticeable. Still, it's young, fresh and juicy looking, for those who like it very sheer and natural.

As with many mark. products, I have to say the minty scent is one of my favorite features. And the texture of these glosses is quite nice too (fairly thick but not sticky at all), although the staying power is really, very, badly, lacking. Knowing that to be true for all Glow Baby Glows, I've actually only bought Hot and Confidential so far; one for the pigment and the other out of curiosity. Don't get me wrong - I absolutely ADORE mark., but when it comes to lipglosses, IMO MAC is money better spent.

on 12/22/2003 12:23:00 PM

Great for someone who doesn't like a ton of color, just a lot of gloss. A fresh, minty scent, comes in a cute portable hook-up....very cute. I love it.

on 9/12/2003 11:53:00 AM

I got this product in the color Peek a Boo and it is great! I love the light coverage and the nice aroma of mint that appears when I apply it. Overall, a great product. I got the hook up for the other side with the tru lie cover up, which is also really nice. It's light and sheer but does a good job of covering redness in blemishes. A great start for mark!