mark. Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
mark. Glow Baby Glow  Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

4.4

Im a mark rep and I got this free. It looks like such a pretty color in the tube but it is a very sheer color. It smells minty which I like but when I put in on it somewhat began to burn my lips! I have very pink lips naturally so this did absolutely nothing. But looks nice when I dab a tad bit of powder on my lips and put the gloss over it. My lips have adjusted to the (minty tingle) now that they arent chapped and dry but it is still tingly. I love the idea of the hook ups so instead of buying glosses I just bought eyelines and the scandalash mascara which is almost a dupe for my lancome mascara.

on 4/9/2010 8:08:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this stuff! Nice gloss, not sticky, smells minty, a nice light pink. My favorite gloss and this one is my fav color

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Nice packaging and I LOVE the consistency (thin, not sticky but not liquid), and the faint mint taste, but the color is so sheer and not saturated at all--appears clear. when I drank from a white paper cup the pink left on the cup was terribly faint, too.

If you're looking for shine, get this. But if you're looking for color, you're wasting your $$.

on 7/1/2008 4:15:00 PM

As a representative, I get this for cheaper-and I'm glad I do! I have used this lip gloss for awhile now, and it's easy to tote around in my bag. It is sheer with a very pretty shine that will flatter all skintones. My only complaint is that they should make it a bit bigger, but I still will repurchase this.

on 1/5/2008 10:35:00 PM

cute color. very sheer but shiny. its not my favorite but i like to have it on hand.

on 12/9/2007 2:50:00 PM

Pink Crush gives me the polished version of my natural lips. It applies like a dream, is very portable, and I love the hint of mint fragrance to it. This gloss actually FEELS fresh and clean on my lips. It's a constant fixture in my pants pocket and I've ordered several of these to have on hand. I highly recommend!

on 12/24/2006 11:42:00 AM

I am not impressed, this gloss is freakin sparkly clear, if I wanted that, I would have got a Lip Smacker for a few bucks cheaper. I do like the smell and the consistency but I will stick with the more pigmented ones like Player and Sizzle.
Update: Well the reviewer above me must have expensive Smackers in her area, cause here darling they are about $1.50 and that is cheaper than $5.00, and this gloss still is blah, they say that it has a color (pink) and it does not!! at least not on anyone whose lips have some pigment.

on 9/27/2006 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Love the hookups. They are convenient for on the go. In the tube it looks to be a darker shade of pink. I was a little nervous about it at first. But its very sheer and has some sparkle to it, not heavy glitter but just enough to catch the eye. The mint flavor/scent is refreshing. The gloss is not at all sticky and have a great consistancy. Will def buy again.

This gives your lips the perfect pink shade. LOVE IT!

on 6/13/2005 3:47:00 PM

I would put this as a great universal gloss color. My friend had a mark party and the four women who were there ranged in skin tone from fair to medium-dark. We all tried it on and it looked good on all of us. Nice consistency to it, as well -- not sticky.