mark. Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

mark. Glow Baby Glow  Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

4.4

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Mark.'s Glow Baby, Glow lip gloss in Pink Crush is from their hook-up line. Mark. does not test on animals, and this gloss is paraben free and made in the USA. Glow Baby, Glow lip glosses provide, according to Mark.'s website, "glistening shine, sheer color, and minty freshness, all in one". Glow Baby, Glow lip glosses are available in 8 shades. I received mine free as part of my rep kit. They normally retail for $6 for .12fl oz of gloss.
Packaging is a simple, clear, plastic tube with a brown plastic cap. This is one of Mark.'s hook up products, as I mentioned, and is meant to be connected with with other hook-ups, to create convenient duos.
Glow Baby, Glow glosses come with a small doe foot applicator. Because of how small the applicator is, I need two swipes on each of my lips to get a full coat. However, the applicator makes up for it by picking up a good amount of gloss, so I don't need to double-dip when applying.
Pink Crush is very sheer and adds only the slightest hint of pink. On it's own its a nice "my lips, but better" look. Layered over pink lipsticks, especially very light ones, it adds a bit of warmth. What Pink Crush really adds to your lips is a glossy shine. The glossiness isn't intense like Mark.'s Juice Gems patent leather finish, but more of a natural, wet lip shine. It's a pretty affect.
The glossy finish lasts for about 45 minutes before drying down into a natural looking lip stain. Overall I get about 2 1/2 hours of wear from it before needing to reapply.
Glow Baby, Glow glosses have a soft, minty taste and smell that's very reminiscent of dental floss. Personally it doesn't bother me, but it could be a turn off for others.
I'm really impressed by Pink Crush. Between Glow Baby, Glow and Juice Gems, Mark. produces some excellent glosses. I find them to be their stand out products, along with their body washes. I recommend Glow Baby, Glow glosses if you want sheer color with a natural shine. This gloss may seem a little expensive at $6, but because of it's lasting power, you don't need to reapply, which'll make the tube last longer. I'll gladly repurchase this gloss, in pink crush and in other shades.
Buy Glow Baby, Glow and other Mark. Products from me here

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I recieved this product with my mark. rep kit and I have to say that I actually love it more than I thought I would! I read a few reviews of the Glow Baby Glow glosses but through the reviews alone I didnt think I would be as fond of it as I am!

The quality is amazing; the gloss is very shiny and the texture of it is extremely smooth - not sticky at all, just very light and smooth feeling. The smell is like a minty vanilla which is nice!

The packaging is alright, nothing too special, just a clear dial with a doe foot sponge. Technically this gloss is supposed to connect to a mark. hook up connector (which I do reccommend buying even if its just to hook one gloss to because it serves as sort of a cap to the tube), and even though the tube is very small, this gloss is so amazing that you dont have to use a lot so it really will go a long way.

For the $6.00 price, even though the tube is small, for the quality and shine this gloss give off, I would definately buy more!

aburris.mymarkstore.com

on 9/25/2010 11:53:00 AM

I love this lip gloss. Perfect color, perfect shine, perfect consistancy. The package isn't big, so I do go through them quickly which makes the price a little high for the amount that you get, so I try to stock up when they have a sale or promotion.

I love this lip gloss. I use it every day. When it goes on sale I buy several because I think $6 is a little pricey for the amount that's in a tube.
It has a nice sheer pink color and doesn't feel sticky at all.

on 6/18/2009 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I hate to not be in agreement here but this burned my lips. No of the other colors did so hopefully I just got a bad tube or something. The color is a very sheer pink that didnt really impart any color on my lips.

This color is very nice. I like that it has sparkles, but you can't feel them on your lips. It is very sheer and not sticky at all. It does not last long, though. It actually disappears pretty fast. The tube is tiny, too. But I do like it. It smells minty, but doesn't have any taste. I got this in a swap and have been using it everyday, but I think I prefer C.O. Bigelow lip tints. They last a little longer and taste like peppermint. Plus the tube is bigger for the same price as these.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

one of my favorite lip gloss. love the color. i have re purchased this several times and will continue. nice to carry around.

on 12/14/2008 8:02:00 PM

I love this lip gloss! I usually hate lip gloss that smells too intensely sweet or smells like plastic. However, this gloss smell really mellow and minty! So, the scent is definitely nice and very bearable. I also like the texture which is quite smooth and not that sticky. The color is quite sheer which can work for all skin tones. Overall, it's definitely looking like HG lip gloss material to me!

on 11/26/2008 1:54:00 AM

absolutely wonderful colour. the packaging is cute.. i purchased this with GBG peek-a-boo and they're brilliant.

on 11/7/2008 2:27:00 AM

I love lip gloss! I never would have chosen this color for myself had I not read the reviews of it on this site. It looks beautiful on. Kind of like your natural lips, only enhanced. There is a reason that Mark lists this color as a favorite. I think that it would look great on just about anyone. I carry it with me in my purse (along with Bubbles, another very surprising favorite). I also really enjoy the fact that the GBG glosses are not sticky. The only real drawback is that they don't have great lasting power. Overall I am very pleased and will repurchase when I run out.