mark. Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
mark. Glow Baby Glow  Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

4.1

on 12/13/2010 11:56:00 PM

I did not realize how much I liked this until I realized I am almost done with it and need to buy another! The minty scent gives your lips a tingly feeling, but it did not burn me. Makes my lips look very pretty

I was so excited when my Avon rep. called me and told me that my order was in. I had purchased it another color becasue it is a hook up. When I took the wand out of the tube it looked like it was going to be really thick and goopey ... It was not at all... I really like the color it goes well with my skin tone... One thing that I was really supprised about was the minty taste..It was a shock I was expecting a berry or just plain lip gloss taste. One of my pet peves is my hair sticking to my lips when I have lip gloss on.. This gloss it so sheer that I did not have that problem at all.. I wanted a little bit more gloss/sparkle but over all I really enjoyed this product.

Love this! The color is perfect for a casual day or for work! Pretty and natural without too much shimmer and just enough color. Doesnt taste or smell bad or feel sticky. What more could you ask for?

A pretty bright pink, looks pretty on not to overpowering. And it applies so soft and smooth.

on 11/20/2008 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

All I have to say is I LOVE this product!!!! It's not sticky, it smells and tastes great and looks fantastic! The colour looks really bright but actually goes on quite sheer and gives you just a hint of pink colour and shimmer to your lips.

It doesn't last very long because it's not sticky like MAC Lipglass, but I'd rather not have my hair sticking to my lips all the time! Besides, at these prices you can afford to go through them quickly!

I always recommed this product to anyone looking for a new lip gloss.

I am really impressed with these Mark lipglosses .. I ordered Pink Crush and Peek a Boo with the connector on a whim because they are so inexpensive and have good reviews. They have a very sheer color, no stickiness at all and a lovely mint feel. Remind me of Buxom but thinner and sheer. I bet they are very similar to the buxom summer lip tints. I have state again though that this is a very sheer color, which I enjoy but I can see people looking for a full gloss being disappointed. The thin texture would be the perfect top layer though. This is my favorite summer gloss, simple sheer color and no stickiness, no hair stuck in your gloss. Pink Crush is a perfect alone color, peek a boo is a light shine and works best layered or as a plain shiny nude lip with dark eyes.

on 7/22/2008 11:59:00 AM

I am pretty pale, so buying lip colors is tricky. However, as advertised, this stuff looks great with my skin. The best word I can use to describe it is pretty. I was afraid it would look too young and sparkly on me (I'm 23) but the shimmer is fairly subtle and the pink is just sheer enough that it blends with your natural lip color pretty well. I was a little disappointed in how small the container is, for the price, but for such a great color I'll keep buying.

on 5/29/2008 6:54:00 PM

I'm pale and this gives me good color. Sheer bright pink. Good consistency too. And cheap! Doesn't last too long though. Like the hookups idea.

This is my fav Glow Baby Glow gloss colour. It's a lovely light pink, sheer with some sparkle to it. Has a nice spearminty scent to it. I wear this gloss all the time - it's cheap and it's so handy to have in my pocket of my tightest jeans or in my tiniest clutch purse. The other colours are great too! I also find that it helps with my dry lips.

Final Verdict: Great little innovation - the colour is fabby fab fab!
Recommend: Absolutely - the piice cant be beat and it's a great product - how can you go wrong?

on 3/18/2008 12:34:00 PM

This is one of my favorite products! The color is great. It's not sticky like most glosses, and it's sheer. It doesn't last super long on its own, but with the mark. Kiss Therapy Super Soothing Lip Balm SPF under it, it stays for quite a while. I use this on a daily basis. Definitely try it!