mark. Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
mark. Glow Baby Glow  Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

4.6

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I recieved this product with my mark. rep kit and I have to say that I actually love it more than I thought I would! I read a few reviews of the Glow Baby Glow glosses but through the reviews alone I didnt think I would be as fond of it as I am!

The quality is amazing; the gloss is very shiny and the texture of it is extremely smooth - not sticky at all, just very light and smooth feeling. The smell is like a minty vanilla which is nice!

The packaging is alright, nothing too special, just a clear dial with a doe foot sponge. Technically this gloss is supposed to connect to a mark. hook up connector (which I do reccommend buying even if its just to hook one gloss to because it serves as sort of a cap to the tube), and even though the tube is very small, this gloss is so amazing that you dont have to use a lot so it really will go a long way.

For the $6.00 price, even though the tube is small, for the quality and shine this gloss give off, I would definately buy more!

aburris.mymarkstore.com

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Nice packaging and I LOVE the consistency (thin, not sticky but not liquid), and the faint mint taste, but the color is so sheer and not saturated at all--appears clear. when I drank from a white paper cup the pink left on the cup was terribly faint, too.

If you're looking for shine, get this. But if you're looking for color, you're wasting your $$.

This color is very nice. I like that it has sparkles, but you can't feel them on your lips. It is very sheer and not sticky at all. It does not last long, though. It actually disappears pretty fast. The tube is tiny, too. But I do like it. It smells minty, but doesn't have any taste. I got this in a swap and have been using it everyday, but I think I prefer C.O. Bigelow lip tints. They last a little longer and taste like peppermint. Plus the tube is bigger for the same price as these.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

one of my favorite lip gloss. love the color. i have re purchased this several times and will continue. nice to carry around.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like this lip gloss alot.. when i passed by it in the store i wasent going to buy it but thank god i did.. i like the color & the texture. & it looks great on me..

Love this! The color is perfect for a casual day or for work! Pretty and natural without too much shimmer and just enough color. Doesnt taste or smell bad or feel sticky. What more could you ask for?

on 11/5/2007 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I would buy this gloss again and again, and I have. I really love the subtle shimmer and natural glow that this gloss has. My lips look healthy and it brightens up my face. Pink Crush has a pink tint. If you have highly pigmented lips, this might as well be clear. I happen to have pigmented lips, but I like this gloss nonetheless. It does give a boost in color to my lips.

The gloss is very moisterizing, and it does last a long time on my lips. It also has a pleasant minty scent, which is refreshing. I love that is comes as a hookup because I usually like to combine this gloss with mark.'s tinted lip balm in playful. Pink Crush and Playful are definitely my HG.

Most excellent gloss.

on 3/29/2007 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my first mark lipgloss. I like it, the minty taste and the color. This is a bright popsicle pink. It feels very light and has a slight pleasant tingle from the mint. I would definitely repurchase. I don't really like the packaging, but it is very compact. I kind of wish it was larger and that you got more gloss for price.

on 12/2/2004 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love mark Glow Baby Glow lip glosses for their lovely minty smell, the smooth texture, application, smaller packaging (I never use up a full-size lip gloss) and hook up packaging idea. I especially like this pink crush shade. It's nice and shiny with small shimmer, and delivers a nice amount of pink. It gives my moderately pigmented lips a MLBB look. Definitely will repurchase when I finish it.