mark Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

mark Glow Baby Glow  Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

4.3

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Nice packaging and I LOVE the consistency (thin, not sticky but not liquid), and the faint mint taste, but the color is so sheer and not saturated at all--appears clear. when I drank from a white paper cup the pink left on the cup was terribly faint, too.

If you're looking for shine, get this. But if you're looking for color, you're wasting your $$.

on 10/9/2007 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm really surprised at people complaining that it doesn't last long- I was shocked at how long this gloss stays on my lips and I'm a bit of a gloss junkie. I LOVE this stuff! It just seems to make my whole face look better! I also love the minty smell and the moisturized way my lips feel.

on 4/16/2007 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Mark hookups are innovative & perfectly portable!! This particular l/g is a light pink, glittery color that is shiny and light, not at all sticky. I really like the smell of the product, it's minty!! Pink Crush is a good everyday color, not too bright, but pretty and shimmery. They're regularly $5, but well worth the price for the product! I will definitely buy it again!!

on 9/27/2006 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Love the hookups. They are convenient for on the go. In the tube it looks to be a darker shade of pink. I was a little nervous about it at first. But its very sheer and has some sparkle to it, not heavy glitter but just enough to catch the eye. The mint flavor/scent is refreshing. The gloss is not at all sticky and have a great consistancy. Will def buy again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I read in another review that this shade is very similar to the Toute Sweet lipgloss in Creme Caramel...I find that it is not the same. It is not as pigmented, and to be honest I don't like the minty smell or scent. It is also a little thicker which I don't mind but it is just an okay lipgloss. Nothing special here.

on 2/26/2006 9:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love the mark hook-up lipglosses, and Pink Crush is my favorite color- a perfect neutral dark pink, very sheer, with a little shimmer. It isn't sticky whatsoever, goes on very smoothly. It smells nice and minty, and is just all around awesome. This is the first lipgloss in years that I have actually used the whole tube of, and had to purchase another one. I will never let my supply run out.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Got this in trial size, and I like it. It's a very girly, natural pink color that looks good w/ my fair coloring. I only wish there were a tad more pigmentation in the gloss, but I can deal w/ it as I really like the GBG formula of lipgloss.

on 10/30/2004 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really love the way this looks on my lips. However, i despise the smell. I recently bought it after trying a sample though, so I guess I could say I love the color so much that it made me forget about the smell. I hope to get a hold of peek-a-boo as well. I love mark's products!

on 9/8/2003 10:53:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

This gloss is great. The color is sheer and shimmery pink. The packaging is really cute with the hook-up linker and the price can't be beat! Also, the minty smell is delicious!