mark. Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

4.3

on 11/19/2010 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

Again, this came as part of my rep kit. I'm not usually a huge fan of pink gloss because it tends to just go colorless on my already pink lips, but this gloss is really nice. Nice shine, nice shimmer, good amount of sheer pigment so it doesn't fade away too fast. I usually wear it when I'm at home or just running a really quick errand.

I'm a huge fan of the Mark "hookup" packaging, so I had to give it my usual "5" for packaging.

I would definitely buy this particular again, but in a different color, maybe something with a bit more of a "peachy" tone.

Nice product at a great price.

on 11/20/2008 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

All I have to say is I LOVE this product!!!! It's not sticky, it smells and tastes great and looks fantastic! The colour looks really bright but actually goes on quite sheer and gives you just a hint of pink colour and shimmer to your lips.

It doesn't last very long because it's not sticky like MAC Lipglass, but I'd rather not have my hair sticking to my lips all the time! Besides, at these prices you can afford to go through them quickly!

I always recommed this product to anyone looking for a new lip gloss.

on 4/16/2007 3:20:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Mark hookups are innovative & perfectly portable!! This particular l/g is a light pink, glittery color that is shiny and light, not at all sticky. I really like the smell of the product, it's minty!! Pink Crush is a good everyday color, not too bright, but pretty and shimmery. They're regularly $5, but well worth the price for the product! I will definitely buy it again!!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

This lip gloss come out clear with a little hint of pink on me. I like it but then i don't. I have mix feelings towards this lip gloss. I only used it once since i got it. lol

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a lovely sheer medium pink. The texture is really nice, not sticky, just shiney and moisturizing. It aslo has a refreshing minty smell.

on 9/11/2003 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love these Hook-Ups! Brilliant! Great gloss, nice minty flavor, not as sticky as MAC. A cheapy Keepy!