mark. Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

Filtered by skin type : Oily
mark. Glow Baby Glow  Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This lipgloss is the bomb. It's natural, light, and shimmery. It smells good, it tastes good. It's not sticky or runny. It doesn't ball up, dry up, or wear off fast. It lasts long, it's smooth, and it's the perfect rosy pink color. What more could you want? Well there is one more thing; I wish it were bigger.

on 11/5/2007 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I would buy this gloss again and again, and I have. I really love the subtle shimmer and natural glow that this gloss has. My lips look healthy and it brightens up my face. Pink Crush has a pink tint. If you have highly pigmented lips, this might as well be clear. I happen to have pigmented lips, but I like this gloss nonetheless. It does give a boost in color to my lips.

The gloss is very moisterizing, and it does last a long time on my lips. It also has a pleasant minty scent, which is refreshing. I love that is comes as a hookup because I usually like to combine this gloss with mark.'s tinted lip balm in playful. Pink Crush and Playful are definitely my HG.

Most excellent gloss.

on 8/17/2007 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Overall I like this gloss it's a nice sheer pink with some sparkles that really don't show up on your lips. The smell and taste is a bit minty but strangely reminds me of mint flavored rubber, anyone whoever did a sport that needed a mouth piece knows what I'm talking about, that flavor of those mint flavored mouth guards..not the worst not the best taste lol.
Overall good gloss for what the price is and probably would get again..

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I loved this! Its small enough to fit in my clutch purse and lasts long enough for me!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love the glow baby glow lipglosses, but was very disappointed in this color. On the website and in the tube it looked like it would be a lovely deep brownish pink, but on my lips it just looked clear. I have the colors Hot and Player in this gloss, which I prefer, as they both show up much better on my lips.

on 12/2/2004 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love mark Glow Baby Glow lip glosses for their lovely minty smell, the smooth texture, application, smaller packaging (I never use up a full-size lip gloss) and hook up packaging idea. I especially like this pink crush shade. It's nice and shiny with small shimmer, and delivers a nice amount of pink. It gives my moderately pigmented lips a MLBB look. Definitely will repurchase when I finish it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

very pretty light-medium pink. Gives the lips a nice color and very shiny. Love this color. I think it numbed them a little. After a few minutes of wearing it went away, but still pleasantly happy with my purchase and this lovely color. UPDATE 10/27-this product still makes my lips numb a little. I love the product aside from this, so no repurchase for me.

on 5/11/2004 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

although i am not into the minty smell (it's why i wasn't into almay's whipped gloss, either! too minty!!) it's a sheer pink, a light formula, which adds just a touch of shine. when you want to have slick, slippery-looking lips without too much pigment, say on a humid, summer day, this is the queen bee. while inexpensive, it's still trendy and cute and shiny! doesn't last long, but what gloss does? come on ladies! we're all reapplying several times a day for maximum shine! it's a fact of gloss-life ;-)

on 2/17/2004 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a good, basic lipgloss for everyday. It goes on almost clear, with just a hint of sparkle. I do like the glitter in it because it's not too heavy or chunky. Feels very smooth on, but you'll need to reapply sooner than usually. I've been using it as a topper for other lipglosses.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Cute packaging and a nice "everyday" gloss. Pretty on the lips with just a touch of color. This pink shows up on me better than some of the other pinks out there. (I'm olive skin/dark hair and eyes.) Goes on lighter than what it appears in the packaging. Very inexpensive compared to other glosses in this size of a container. Will likely purchase more colors.