mark. Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
mark. Glow Baby Glow  Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

4.3

on 12/13/2010 11:56:00 PM

I did not realize how much I liked this until I realized I am almost done with it and need to buy another! The minty scent gives your lips a tingly feeling, but it did not burn me. Makes my lips look very pretty

on 9/25/2010 11:53:00 AM

I love this lip gloss. Perfect color, perfect shine, perfect consistancy. The package isn't big, so I do go through them quickly which makes the price a little high for the amount that you get, so I try to stock up when they have a sale or promotion.

Im a mark rep and I got this free. It looks like such a pretty color in the tube but it is a very sheer color. It smells minty which I like but when I put in on it somewhat began to burn my lips! I have very pink lips naturally so this did absolutely nothing. But looks nice when I dab a tad bit of powder on my lips and put the gloss over it. My lips have adjusted to the (minty tingle) now that they arent chapped and dry but it is still tingly. I love the idea of the hook ups so instead of buying glosses I just bought eyelines and the scandalash mascara which is almost a dupe for my lancome mascara.

I love this lip gloss. I use it every day. When it goes on sale I buy several because I think $6 is a little pricey for the amount that's in a tube.
It has a nice sheer pink color and doesn't feel sticky at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

one of my favorite lip gloss. love the color. i have re purchased this several times and will continue. nice to carry around.

on 11/7/2008 2:27:00 AM

I love lip gloss! I never would have chosen this color for myself had I not read the reviews of it on this site. It looks beautiful on. Kind of like your natural lips, only enhanced. There is a reason that Mark lists this color as a favorite. I think that it would look great on just about anyone. I carry it with me in my purse (along with Bubbles, another very surprising favorite). I also really enjoy the fact that the GBG glosses are not sticky. The only real drawback is that they don't have great lasting power. Overall I am very pleased and will repurchase when I run out.

on 9/25/2008 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like Pink Crush, but it's not my favorite shade. I have pale lips, so this doesn't really do it for me. However, it's great when I just want to throw something on really quickly or have a more casual look. My sister has darker lips and it looks great on her. As with all mark lip glosses, this isn't sticky. It smells minty and has a great formula. I'd definitely recommend it to someone looking for a clearish-pink lip gloss.

on 3/18/2008 12:34:00 PM

This is one of my favorite products! The color is great. It's not sticky like most glosses, and it's sheer. It doesn't last super long on its own, but with the mark. Kiss Therapy Super Soothing Lip Balm SPF under it, it stays for quite a while. I use this on a daily basis. Definitely try it!

on 3/29/2007 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my first mark lipgloss. I like it, the minty taste and the color. This is a bright popsicle pink. It feels very light and has a slight pleasant tingle from the mint. I would definitely repurchase. I don't really like the packaging, but it is very compact. I kind of wish it was larger and that you got more gloss for price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

First, I love the texture of these glosses. I dislike sticky lipglosses, even though they wear longer -- I would rather have a gloss that feels nice on my lips and reapply more often. I just wish they came in more colors. I have Pink Crush and Hot, and all the other swatches on the website like variations on nude colors.

This is not a miracle color, though I can see how it is the most bestselling gloss, as it seems like one of those "universally flattering" glosses. There is not much color to it on me. Those who think it does have color must have very lightly pigmented lips. I'm pale, but my lips are a pigmented rosey-mauvey color, and on me, this lipgloss just adds shine and a bit of shimmer, maybe the slightest tinge of pink. This is not a must have lipgloss but I do use it quite a lot. Since it's so sheer, it's foolproof, and I can apply it anywhere without a mirror, plus there's nothing that it doesn't "match." I might repurchase, but more as a staple item, I don't think there is anything terribly exciting about the color.