mark. Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

Filtered by skin type : Combination
mark. Glow Baby Glow  Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

4.3

on 12/15/2011 4:52:00 PM

I have several of these. They're nice, even without lipstick under. When they fade, they leave a faint color. For the price, I was surprised at the quality. They're not super longwear but they didn't empty my wallet, so that's good.

on 4/9/2010 8:08:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this stuff! Nice gloss, not sticky, smells minty, a nice light pink. My favorite gloss and this one is my fav color

This color is very nice. I like that it has sparkles, but you can't feel them on your lips. It is very sheer and not sticky at all. It does not last long, though. It actually disappears pretty fast. The tube is tiny, too. But I do like it. It smells minty, but doesn't have any taste. I got this in a swap and have been using it everyday, but I think I prefer C.O. Bigelow lip tints. They last a little longer and taste like peppermint. Plus the tube is bigger for the same price as these.

Love this! The color is perfect for a casual day or for work! Pretty and natural without too much shimmer and just enough color. Doesnt taste or smell bad or feel sticky. What more could you ask for?

on 12/14/2008 8:02:00 PM

I love this lip gloss! I usually hate lip gloss that smells too intensely sweet or smells like plastic. However, this gloss smell really mellow and minty! So, the scent is definitely nice and very bearable. I also like the texture which is quite smooth and not that sticky. The color is quite sheer which can work for all skin tones. Overall, it's definitely looking like HG lip gloss material to me!

on 11/26/2008 1:54:00 AM

absolutely wonderful colour. the packaging is cute.. i purchased this with GBG peek-a-boo and they're brilliant.

I am really impressed with these Mark lipglosses .. I ordered Pink Crush and Peek a Boo with the connector on a whim because they are so inexpensive and have good reviews. They have a very sheer color, no stickiness at all and a lovely mint feel. Remind me of Buxom but thinner and sheer. I bet they are very similar to the buxom summer lip tints. I have state again though that this is a very sheer color, which I enjoy but I can see people looking for a full gloss being disappointed. The thin texture would be the perfect top layer though. This is my favorite summer gloss, simple sheer color and no stickiness, no hair stuck in your gloss. Pink Crush is a perfect alone color, peek a boo is a light shine and works best layered or as a plain shiny nude lip with dark eyes.

on 7/22/2008 11:59:00 AM

I am pretty pale, so buying lip colors is tricky. However, as advertised, this stuff looks great with my skin. The best word I can use to describe it is pretty. I was afraid it would look too young and sparkly on me (I'm 23) but the shimmer is fairly subtle and the pink is just sheer enough that it blends with your natural lip color pretty well. I was a little disappointed in how small the container is, for the price, but for such a great color I'll keep buying.

on 7/1/2008 4:15:00 PM

As a representative, I get this for cheaper-and I'm glad I do! I have used this lip gloss for awhile now, and it's easy to tote around in my bag. It is sheer with a very pretty shine that will flatter all skintones. My only complaint is that they should make it a bit bigger, but I still will repurchase this.

on 5/29/2008 6:54:00 PM

I'm pale and this gives me good color. Sheer bright pink. Good consistency too. And cheap! Doesn't last too long though. Like the hookups idea.