mark. Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

mark. Glow Baby Glow  Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

The color is great, a very basic sheer pink with shimmer. I love colors like this! The packaging and price is OKAY too. HOWEVER,the smell...ick. I can't stand it. If it wasn't for the smell, I'd use this way more often!

on 4/12/2010 3:53:00 AM

Minty, tasteless, non-sticky, fun colors and lovely sparkle. I love the hookups! Too bad these fade after just a couple hours...not a fan of constant reapplying.

on 8/8/2007 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I keep a tube of this everywhere - in my bathroom, at my desk, in my purse, and on my car keys (the GBG mega). It's such a universally flattering sheer pink. It goes on light and moisturizing, with a cooling effect. It's just a great everyday, every occasion lip gloss, and I'll definitely repurchase.

on 12/18/2005 1:52:00 PM

BEST LIP GLOSS EVER! Really. It is so great. It's really shiny, but not overkill. And not sticky at all! I love the minty smell of it. And Pink Crush is a great color for everyone. Definetly get it!

on 8/22/2004 10:49:00 PM

I love all the glow baby glow lipglosses, but this is one of my favorites because of its versatility. You can wear it with basically anything.

on 8/2/2004 6:12:00 PM

Love the "Hook Up" idea - makes portability of this a plus. The mint scent is absolutely addictive, and I find myself reapplying this just to get a "hit" of that yummy smell. Pink Crush gives just the faintest hint of sheer pink with shimmer. This is NOT a pigmented gloss, so pass it up if that's what you're looking for. That said, it's perfect for a low-key look and doesn't mess with the tone of my true-pink base lipsticks.

This is a medium shimmery pink, but I don't think it really adds any color to my lips. It just gives me a shiny, shimmery smile. :)

It (and the other mark glow baby glow glosses) has a slight mint smell..

These glosses are a little sticky like most glosses but not terribly bad. The tube is *small* but you only need a little bit each time you use it.

These are $5 USD.

Pink Crush is the best Glow Baby Glow color ever! It looks great on everyone.

This is my new everyday lipgloss - beautiful and natural, fresh and springy all in one. It's a medium pink in the tube, goes on sheer with subtle shimmer. Feels smooth, smells minty, lasts for a long time.

Yay! Dirt cheap, but a good gloss in a really nice, sheer pink color. Not highly pigmented, but seems to exactly match my lips. It goes on smoothly and tastes/smells minty, and I like the hook-up attachment that allows you to attach it to another mark product. At this price, I might get them all.