mark. Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

mark. Glow Baby Glow  Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

4.3

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Mark.'s Glow Baby, Glow lip gloss in Pink Crush is from their hook-up line. Mark. does not test on animals, and this gloss is paraben free and made in the USA. Glow Baby, Glow lip glosses provide, according to Mark.'s website, "glistening shine, sheer color, and minty freshness, all in one". Glow Baby, Glow lip glosses are available in 8 shades. I received mine free as part of my rep kit. They normally retail for $6 for .12fl oz of gloss.
Packaging is a simple, clear, plastic tube with a brown plastic cap. This is one of Mark.'s hook up products, as I mentioned, and is meant to be connected with with other hook-ups, to create convenient duos.
Glow Baby, Glow glosses come with a small doe foot applicator. Because of how small the applicator is, I need two swipes on each of my lips to get a full coat. However, the applicator makes up for it by picking up a good amount of gloss, so I don't need to double-dip when applying.
Pink Crush is very sheer and adds only the slightest hint of pink. On it's own its a nice "my lips, but better" look. Layered over pink lipsticks, especially very light ones, it adds a bit of warmth. What Pink Crush really adds to your lips is a glossy shine. The glossiness isn't intense like Mark.'s Juice Gems patent leather finish, but more of a natural, wet lip shine. It's a pretty affect.
The glossy finish lasts for about 45 minutes before drying down into a natural looking lip stain. Overall I get about 2 1/2 hours of wear from it before needing to reapply.
Glow Baby, Glow glosses have a soft, minty taste and smell that's very reminiscent of dental floss. Personally it doesn't bother me, but it could be a turn off for others.
I'm really impressed by Pink Crush. Between Glow Baby, Glow and Juice Gems, Mark. produces some excellent glosses. I find them to be their stand out products, along with their body washes. I recommend Glow Baby, Glow glosses if you want sheer color with a natural shine. This gloss may seem a little expensive at $6, but because of it's lasting power, you don't need to reapply, which'll make the tube last longer. I'll gladly repurchase this gloss, in pink crush and in other shades.
Buy Glow Baby, Glow and other Mark. Products from me here

on 12/15/2011 4:52:00 PM

I have several of these. They're nice, even without lipstick under. When they fade, they leave a faint color. For the price, I was surprised at the quality. They're not super longwear but they didn't empty my wallet, so that's good.

on 12/13/2010 11:56:00 PM

I did not realize how much I liked this until I realized I am almost done with it and need to buy another! The minty scent gives your lips a tingly feeling, but it did not burn me. Makes my lips look very pretty

on 11/19/2010 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

Again, this came as part of my rep kit. I'm not usually a huge fan of pink gloss because it tends to just go colorless on my already pink lips, but this gloss is really nice. Nice shine, nice shimmer, good amount of sheer pigment so it doesn't fade away too fast. I usually wear it when I'm at home or just running a really quick errand.

I'm a huge fan of the Mark "hookup" packaging, so I had to give it my usual "5" for packaging.

I would definitely buy this particular again, but in a different color, maybe something with a bit more of a "peachy" tone.

Nice product at a great price.

on 9/25/2010 11:53:00 AM

I love this lip gloss. Perfect color, perfect shine, perfect consistancy. The package isn't big, so I do go through them quickly which makes the price a little high for the amount that you get, so I try to stock up when they have a sale or promotion.

I love this lip gloss. I use it every day. When it goes on sale I buy several because I think $6 is a little pricey for the amount that's in a tube.
It has a nice sheer pink color and doesn't feel sticky at all.

on 4/9/2010 8:08:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this stuff! Nice gloss, not sticky, smells minty, a nice light pink. My favorite gloss and this one is my fav color

I was so excited when my Avon rep. called me and told me that my order was in. I had purchased it another color becasue it is a hook up. When I took the wand out of the tube it looked like it was going to be really thick and goopey ... It was not at all... I really like the color it goes well with my skin tone... One thing that I was really supprised about was the minty taste..It was a shock I was expecting a berry or just plain lip gloss taste. One of my pet peves is my hair sticking to my lips when I have lip gloss on.. This gloss it so sheer that I did not have that problem at all.. I wanted a little bit more gloss/sparkle but over all I really enjoyed this product.

on 4/17/2009 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

An amazing gloss. The colour is a really pretty medium pink in the container, it goes on much sheerer, but it's still really pretty. The best thing about this gloss, though, is that it's spearmint scented. I've never run across another gloss with this flavour. It's got the nice fresh scent, minus the nasty stinging of peppermint. Definitely will repurchase when my little tube runs down.

A pretty bright pink, looks pretty on not to overpowering. And it applies so soft and smooth.