mark. Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

Filtered by skin tone : Other
mark. Glow Baby Glow  Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

4.3

The color is great, a very basic sheer pink with shimmer. I love colors like this! The packaging and price is OKAY too. HOWEVER,the smell...ick. I can't stand it. If it wasn't for the smell, I'd use this way more often!

on 4/12/2010 3:53:00 AM

Minty, tasteless, non-sticky, fun colors and lovely sparkle. I love the hookups! Too bad these fade after just a couple hours...not a fan of constant reapplying.

on 8/8/2007 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I keep a tube of this everywhere - in my bathroom, at my desk, in my purse, and on my car keys (the GBG mega). It's such a universally flattering sheer pink. It goes on light and moisturizing, with a cooling effect. It's just a great everyday, every occasion lip gloss, and I'll definitely repurchase.

The perfect gloss. I carry it everywhere, the packaging is great it can be hooked up to another gloss, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow or lip balm. Another great product from mark.

on 12/18/2005 1:52:00 PM

BEST LIP GLOSS EVER! Really. It is so great. It's really shiny, but not overkill. And not sticky at all! I love the minty smell of it. And Pink Crush is a great color for everyone. Definetly get it!

on 9/30/2005 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Pros about this lipgloss:

Not thick and goopy
Nice sheer color
Price is reasonable

Cons:

The tube is small.

on 4/23/2005 1:15:00 PM

This is a really sheer gloss and I was disappointed with that. In the tube, it's a beautiful YLBB pink that has a nice shimmer impact to it. On the lips, it is a watered down gloss (a lot of slip) with no colour impact and minimal shimmer. Though it does provide a clear sheen, a clear gloss can be found anywhere. It was disappointing as the colour in the tube looked quite beautiful.

on 2/20/2005 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have a sample of this and I would definitely buy it. It wasn't sticky at all and very shiny. Went on easy and did not clot. Great stuff!

on 8/31/2004 12:37:00 PM

I really like this color it was the first hook up color I ever tried. It's not very sticky, the minty taste is neat and the sparkles are not overwhelming, I like the hook-up idea of it!

This is a medium shimmery pink, but I don't think it really adds any color to my lips. It just gives me a shiny, shimmery smile. :)

It (and the other mark glow baby glow glosses) has a slight mint smell..

These glosses are a little sticky like most glosses but not terribly bad. The tube is *small* but you only need a little bit each time you use it.

These are $5 USD.