mark Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

mark Glow Baby Glow  Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

4.3

Im a mark rep and I got this free. It looks like such a pretty color in the tube but it is a very sheer color. It smells minty which I like but when I put in on it somewhat began to burn my lips! I have very pink lips naturally so this did absolutely nothing. But looks nice when I dab a tad bit of powder on my lips and put the gloss over it. My lips have adjusted to the (minty tingle) now that they arent chapped and dry but it is still tingly. I love the idea of the hook ups so instead of buying glosses I just bought eyelines and the scandalash mascara which is almost a dupe for my lancome mascara.

on 6/18/2009 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I hate to not be in agreement here but this burned my lips. No of the other colors did so hopefully I just got a bad tube or something. The color is a very sheer pink that didnt really impart any color on my lips.

on 8/6/2007 1:42:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I was just all-around disappointed w/ this lip gloss. In the catalogs and online, it looks like a medium, warm-toned pink and in real-life, it looks like a cheerful, clear, "popsicle" pink (as described below by another MUAer). When applied to my pigmented lips, the color simply disappears against my NC 30/35 skintone. Yes, it does give a glossy look and feels nice on, but I can get the same result from a quick swipe of Vaseline. I think if you have paler lips this would be a nice color, otherwise skip it and get a clear gloss from the drugstore. I do like the small, portable size of the glow baby glow glosses, though.

on 12/24/2006 11:42:00 AM

I am not impressed, this gloss is freakin sparkly clear, if I wanted that, I would have got a Lip Smacker for a few bucks cheaper. I do like the smell and the consistency but I will stick with the more pigmented ones like Player and Sizzle.
Update: Well the reviewer above me must have expensive Smackers in her area, cause here darling they are about $1.50 and that is cheaper than $5.00, and this gloss still is blah, they say that it has a color (pink) and it does not!! at least not on anyone whose lips have some pigment.

on 6/13/2006 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I found this to be too pink and way too common of a color. I like the idea of the hook ups and they are convenient to take with you when you go out but $5 bucks for a mini tube of lip gloss is ridiculous especially when it is an Avon product. Don't get me wrong, I love mark but not this.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love the glow baby glow lipglosses, but was very disappointed in this color. On the website and in the tube it looked like it would be a lovely deep brownish pink, but on my lips it just looked clear. I have the colors Hot and Player in this gloss, which I prefer, as they both show up much better on my lips.

This is basically a clear shiny gloss, it's nice if you don't mind that, but I was expecting a little color. I wouldn't repurchase this, but may try another shade. It has a nice minty smell.

on 4/15/2004 1:29:00 PM

Goes on nice, slightly pigmented, but I just can't get past the minty smell, I really don't like it, reminds me of medicine. I also don't like the teeny applicator, however it is a nice overall small size, great for your purse, hence the small applicator. Pretty good deal for the price if you don't mind the minty smell.

The color is great, a very basic sheer pink with shimmer. I love colors like this! The packaging and price is OKAY too. HOWEVER,the smell...ick. I can't stand it. If it wasn't for the smell, I'd use this way more often!

on 12/15/2011 4:52:00 PM

I have several of these. They're nice, even without lipstick under. When they fade, they leave a faint color. For the price, I was surprised at the quality. They're not super longwear but they didn't empty my wallet, so that's good.