mark. Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

4.1

on 4/17/2009 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

An amazing gloss. The colour is a really pretty medium pink in the container, it goes on much sheerer, but it's still really pretty. The best thing about this gloss, though, is that it's spearmint scented. I've never run across another gloss with this flavour. It's got the nice fresh scent, minus the nasty stinging of peppermint. Definitely will repurchase when my little tube runs down.

on 12/14/2008 8:02:00 PM

I love this lip gloss! I usually hate lip gloss that smells too intensely sweet or smells like plastic. However, this gloss smell really mellow and minty! So, the scent is definitely nice and very bearable. I also like the texture which is quite smooth and not that sticky. The color is quite sheer which can work for all skin tones. Overall, it's definitely looking like HG lip gloss material to me!

on 11/20/2008 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

All I have to say is I LOVE this product!!!! It's not sticky, it smells and tastes great and looks fantastic! The colour looks really bright but actually goes on quite sheer and gives you just a hint of pink colour and shimmer to your lips.

It doesn't last very long because it's not sticky like MAC Lipglass, but I'd rather not have my hair sticking to my lips all the time! Besides, at these prices you can afford to go through them quickly!

I always recommed this product to anyone looking for a new lip gloss.

on 8/17/2007 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Overall I like this gloss it's a nice sheer pink with some sparkles that really don't show up on your lips. The smell and taste is a bit minty but strangely reminds me of mint flavored rubber, anyone whoever did a sport that needed a mouth piece knows what I'm talking about, that flavor of those mint flavored mouth guards..not the worst not the best taste lol.
Overall good gloss for what the price is and probably would get again..

on 8/6/2007 1:42:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I was just all-around disappointed w/ this lip gloss. In the catalogs and online, it looks like a medium, warm-toned pink and in real-life, it looks like a cheerful, clear, "popsicle" pink (as described below by another MUAer). When applied to my pigmented lips, the color simply disappears against my NC 30/35 skintone. Yes, it does give a glossy look and feels nice on, but I can get the same result from a quick swipe of Vaseline. I think if you have paler lips this would be a nice color, otherwise skip it and get a clear gloss from the drugstore. I do like the small, portable size of the glow baby glow glosses, though.

on 2/3/2007 4:23:00 PM

I love this sheer, shimmery pink gloss. It's just pigmented enough to show up, but not so much that I have to have a mirror or I might look like a clown. Definitely one of my staple hook-ups, especially now that you can get it with mints on the opposite end!

Love this! My favorite color is Honey, but Pink Crush is a fine runner-up in the GBG line. As others have stated (as have I in other GBG reviews), the lip gloss is nicely pigmented, very shiny, has nearly no tacky/sticky feel, and tastes/smells scrumptious - like a gentle mint. You cannot go wrong in trying these, and definitely get two different shades so you can click them together with the "hookup" connector. They are definitely like a "mini" tube, but that makes them easy to carry in your pocket (separately) as well as less cumbersome when hooked together. Great concept, great colors - perfectly executed line. Thanks mark.!

on 6/23/2006 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the minty scent, and this lip gloss has the perfect texture...not too sticky, not to liquidy. And it stays on your lips for a while. However the shade of pink is too fake for me. $5 for such a little tube of lip gloss seems too expensive coming from Avon.

Popular Lip Glosses