Laura Mercier brow powder duo

Laura Mercier brow powder duo

4.6

(Ash): Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Trimetylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Myristate, Boron Nitride, Methicone, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019). /- (May Contain): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288). (Auburn, Brunette, Deep Blonde, Soft Blonde): Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Trimetylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Myristate, Boron Nitride, Methicone, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Iron Oxides (C1 77491, C1 77492, C1 77499), Mica (C1 77019). /- (May Contain): Titanium Dioxide (C1 77891), Ultramarines (C1 77007), Carmine (C1 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (C1 77163), Manganese Violet (C1 77742), Chromium Hydroxide Green (C1 77289), Chromium Oxide Green (C1 77288).

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I've only bought a couple of brow powders in my life, but I adore this one.
It's very nice to be able to mix shades, make beginning of the brow lighter, end darker and generally customize color to perfectly match you brows. The result is very natural looking.
But the best part is how long lasting and smudge proof this powder is. It stays all day long! It's smudge proof! What an awesome product!
Will definitely repurchase and hook up my girlfriends on it.

on 12/26/2014 11:57:00 PM

I can`t believe how many people love this product. The colors are nice and natural, I agree, but the powder is so bloody hard to use and blend, even with my soft or hard Suqqu brushes, you can hardly pick up any of the stuff to do a proper job. It`s true, my eyebrows are sparse, but I`ve had other powder products that worked nicely, like brown eyeshadows and the Suqqu brow powder palettes which I love but are so expensive unfortunately. Even when I wet the brush I can`t pick up a decent amount of product. It`s almost like it`s mocking me: the colors I need just stay put in the palette. The packaging is crappy too: a cheap plastic box that can`t close properly and pops open on its own. Ugh. If I hadn`t purchased this from a Laura Mercier counter, I would`ve tought I was being taken for a ride.

Update 1/2015: Apparently you have to scratch the surface of the product to be able to pick up a decent amount. Proceed with caution however, because you might end up picking up too much and getting an overly dramatic look. Added an extra star because this seems to make it work, but still, for the price I don`t want to keep doing this.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've was using this product for years and loved the quality of it. It produces really natural looking brows that lasts all day long. I was using the deep blonde color which I found myself only using the darker side so I was really wasting the other half of it so I decided to try to Laura Mercier brow definer and now I've turned over to using that product now and love it much more than the powder duo.

on 4/3/2012 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have been focusing more on brow products lately. Although I have been a fan of Laura Mercier for several years, I was skeptical of a brow product that only came in 3 colors, the most suitable for me being called dark blonde. I am not a dark blonde, I have dark brown hair and eyes, but I gave this a try. I'm very glad I did, I actually use both colors in the duo and it is perfect.

I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a new brow powder. The colors can be mixed according to your brow color and preference and the product is long-wearing.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have this is dark blonde, love the product, goes on smoothly, pigmented, and looks natural, the only thing is the light color(which I prefer) is slightly warm, I wish it were more ashy, I use to use urban decay eye shadow in teddy which I prefer this color but prefer(wow that's a lot of prefer's lol) the way the laura mercier wears better, last longer and is more pigmented. I will repurchase this again.

on 6/15/2011 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am pretty obsessed with brows and have tried many eyebrow products over the years. This is my favorite! I use the Light Blonde duo and actually use a mix of both the lighter and darker colors to do my brows. Depending on the intensity, I can do a more dramatic look (using a bit of water on the brush) or something super subtle. But this product does not make your brows look fake or makeup-y. Love, love, love this stuff and it lasts forever.

on 6/14/2011 8:48:00 PM

This is a highly flexible brow powder. You control the colour and it lasts a lifetime. This wears very well in humid weather.

on 1/9/2011 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

good value.stays well.the brown is not reddish witch is great.

on 12/11/2010 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Laura Mercier's dual-shade palettes are great, and I use the auburn one.

After years of eyebrow plucking disasters that I was only ever able to rectify with grey or brown shades, I have finally found the perfect colour for my hair and skin tone. It seems to last forever, as well.

I love the fact that there are 2 colours, so you can create different looks for day or night.

on 10/1/2010 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is completely foolproof and looks perfectly natural even if you roughly brush it on with one eye closed. I have this in Ash; I use the lighter shade (left) daily and the darker shade (right) if I really want my brows to show up in photos. It is very long wearing too.

Besides using it for my brows, I also use it as an eyeshadow. Sometimes when I'm in a hurry but still want a light wash of colour on my eyes, I apply a little of this brow powder over my lids. It doesn't blend very well as an eyeshadow but looks fine if I just apply a fine layer and the best part is that it doesn't crease on my oily eyelids (no eyeshadow primer needed).

Popular Brows Products