no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

This product clumps on me and is hard to sharpen.When ever i try to sharpen it the tip brakes and you lose some of the product. But it is a nice color. I wouldn't buy this again.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairRed

12 years ago

LOVE THIS!! this is a slightly shimmery (frosty) light green- like seaform or, well, the inside of a cucumber!! It goes on, for me, with a slight cooling effect. I used this after applying a base and it stayed on all through school (7 hrs). It is hard to sharpen, not from size, but because if you sharpen it too much it will crack and fall off. Lots of people are saying it doesnt fit in their sharpeners GUYS GET A MARY KAY SHARPENER!! yeah they don't have your fav makeup but they have one sharpener with two holes in it one for a regular pencil and the other fits this. Overall I would totally buy this again. I ordered nine others so look for reviews on them!!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

12 years ago

I used to love this... it's a very pale, frosty (not glitter) light green - I would call it pale mint or seafoam maybe. It really does go on feeling "cool," and looks pretty good when first applied. However, the staying power is not great, and it's hard to sharpen. The extra large stick doesn't fit in a normal sharpener, and mine always ends up too sharp because it breaks off and now the middle part of the crayon is falling out. It was good while it lasted, though.

About reviewer (174 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3.0

13 years ago

Before I started my foray into high end makeup, I loved this product. It's convenient because it's a liner/shadow crayon in one. However, the staying power is sorely lacking and it smudges easily on my lids. Cool as a Cucumber is a pretty mint or seafoam green color and goes great with brown eyes. And I don't know how they do it, but this really DOES have a "cooling' effect upon application.

About reviewer (1635 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

15 years ago

Love love love this product. I have pretty much every color and I cannot get enough of them! They are a million times better than powder shadows. They have amazing staying power and never crease (a problem my deep set eyes have with powder shadows). I apply with my finger and take away any excess with a Q-tip. These are a staple for me. They are also great as a base for powder shadows. They are now discontinued, so if you cannot find them anymore, a good substitute is Wet N Wild Mega Eyes cream eyeshadow.</p>Cool as a Cucumber is a pretty minty green that I use primarily as a base for the Nars Ireland duo green shade. It really makes the Nars last longer and brings out the green.

About reviewer (131 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

15 years ago

Great color! Saw this in Lucky Magazine. They say its a great "neutral" and I had to see for myself! Wow, this is so pretty. Goes with everything. I put on my fairly neutral eye-look and then just put this in the inside corner of my eye, and line my upper eyelashes lightly. And it just brightens everything! Very smooth in application too. So great for the money, looks like a Chanel color effect.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

16 years ago

I have this in the old squeeze tube which can be a pain. On my PPP skin this goes on a transparent mint green which is kind of preety. Allin all for the okay price this is a good shadow.

About reviewer (516 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

16 years ago

I LOVE this pencil. I was about to buy it at the drugstore, but then I stopped at the dollar store and found this for only $1. I only bought one, but am going back to buy more! It goes on smoothly, doesn't pull/tug, and is a beautiful soft green. I'm definatly going to try more colors!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium