Ben Nye Ben Nye Cake Eyeliner

Ben Nye Cake Eyeliner in black

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Propylene Glycol, CL No. 7704 (Kaolin), PEG-8, PVP, Choleth-24, Ceteth-24, Emulsifying wax, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

love this product i use ben nye final seal to set it and it last all day and no raccoon eyes ..

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

It's my favourite eyeliner right now. I've been applying it daily for about 6 months now. It's soo dark and it comes on and off nicely. It doesn't cake and I usually wear it from around 10 a.m. till like 10 p.m. at night. It's really black and really easy to put on in my opinion, kinda like liquid eyeliner but way nicer. The only downside is that it comes off in water like if I was crying it'll leave a black tear streak on my face and I can't apply it to my waterline :c but overall it's soo great, I probably just need to buy the BenNye LiquiSet to go with it. So far I've been using the Medusa Eyeliner Seal.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first cake liner and it is the best eyeliner I've ever used. I applied w/ a wet (just water) Sonia Kashuk bent liner brush and application was much easier then liquid or gel. It goes on a beautiful matte black and it lasts! I have super oily lids with a tiny Asian crease, so almost all liners smudge and leave ugly smudge marks on my upper crease. I tested this w/o primer or sealer and this lasted all day with only a tiny barely noticable smudge...LOVE IT!
*UPDATE* Tested it again on my bare lids applied with just water, but this time in warmer weather and it did melt on me a lil, but it wasn't terrible. Still love it.
*UPDATE2* It's been a couple months now and this has become my HG eyeliner! LOVE LOVE LOVE!