Ben Nye Ben Nye Cake Eyeliner

Ben Nye Ben Nye Cake Eyeliner
Ben Nye Cake Eyeliner in black

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Propylene Glycol, CL No. 7704 (Kaolin), PEG-8, PVP, Choleth-24, Ceteth-24, Emulsifying wax, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

love this product i use ben nye final seal to set it and it last all day and no raccoon eyes ..

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

All I can say is W.O.W.!!! After wearing eyeliner for 22 years, I have finally found my HG eyeliner, Ben Nye Cake Eyeliner in Black. Over the last 2 decades, I have used pencil, kohl, liquid, gel, cream, mousse and other cake eyeliners but none of them, none of them, come close to the results I get from Ben Nyes Cake Eyeliner.

This eyeliner is quick drying, long wearing, is easy to control & apply, and after wearing this eye liner for a few months, I have never experienced any smudging, flaking, creasing or fading. I would swear this cake liner is made of powdered coal (although it isnt) for it is the blackest black eyeliner that I have ever seen and used. The durability of this cake eyeliner is to die for because I can apply it on my un-primed oily (think, oil slick) eye lids and once this eyeliner dries it does not budge till I remove it and I love the dramatic look that I get once I apply this eyeliner. This cake eyeliner is a bargain for $6 for a 2 gram jar from eBay, however, I purchased the professional size 5.5 gram jar from eBay for $9 and with regular use this eyeliner will probably last me a couple of years since you only need a few swipes to line both eyes. I love this eyeliner!

As with all cake eyeliners, you have to get used to the application of the product and how wet to get the brush by the way, IMO you should use an eyeliner sealer with all cake eyeliner products to get the full benefits of the liner. Also, if you have any experience using liquid liners, then the application of a cake eyeliner will be old hat once you apply it a couple of times the same technique but a better product IMHO.

I can not sing the praises of this eyeliner loud enough, but suffice it to say, if you havent already tried this product, please do so immediately and you can thank me later for the referral.

on 7/18/2007 1:08:00 PM

I've been on a mission to find an eyeliner that doesn't smudge. I found it! This stuff is great. No raccoon eyes! This is why I love MUA...I would have never known about this brand otherwise. Thanks, MUAers! I also love the Ben Nye colorless loose powder to set my makeup. I wish it was easier to find these products in the stores, so I wouldn't have to order on-line and pay shipping, but that's not a big deal. Bottom line...great eyeliner with fantastic staying power.

This is my HG black eyeliner. I adore how versatile it is. I can use it
with fine eyeliner brush and a drop of water for a dramatic, precise, winged, very long-lasting cat-eye
with a square eyeliner brush to tightline and subtly enhance my lashline
with a rounded smoker brush to feather the line out and make a smokey eyeBest of all, for $8 CAD, I get enough eyeliner that I'll probably be using this baby for the next 12 years! And I use it almost every day. Forget smudgey pencils, forget Fluidline, forget messy liquid eyeliners, there's just nothing better than this eyeliner. continued >>