Ben Nye Ben Nye Cake Eyeliner

Ben Nye Cake Eyeliner in black

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Propylene Glycol, CL No. 7704 (Kaolin), PEG-8, PVP, Choleth-24, Ceteth-24, Emulsifying wax, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

These are nothing special and not worth the special order. I think I could have found as good at the drugstore or Sally's. They are hard cakes with little dust throw but they don't last all day, are not waterproof or even super long lasting even with using their Liquiset that is supposed to make them long lasting. My lines were fading and chipping off after 6 hours. I bought black, gray, eggplant and brown. None are remarkable, just average and the company that sells them will not take returns. Wish I'd just sprung for the Laura Mercier cake liners that I have been eyeing forever. The only thing that is ok is that they were $8 each.

on 7/14/2012 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I've always preferred a cake eyeliner and after my old ones bit the dust, I decided to try the Ben Nye. Excellent quality, last well, give good control. I just use water, but may try the LiquiSet. I got 3 colors (charcoal, dark brown, and black), and want to get the blue and lighter brown as well. They go on deeper in color than you might expect from the website. The flip top case is difficult for me to open most of the time, the only downside to this product. Overall excellent value for the price. If you favor cake eyeliners, go get Ben Nye.

When mixed with Ben Nye LiquiSet Mixing Liquid this eyeliner becomes water resistant and will remain as applied even if hot weather until you're ready to remove it.

Awesome value for money, goes on easily, precisely with MAC 210.