Kevyn Aucoin The Expert Lip Tint - Enchantaberry

No Image

4.2

on 10/14/2007 7:26:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'm a Kevyn addict. I would never have picked this shade for myself. I would have thought it too red or too not me however its AMAZING & perfect & I can't stop. I like to stain my lips with it & sometimes add a bit of gloss on top (Kevyn Liquid Fountain Pen in Beaugonia). I think its staying power is above average as long as I apply it with some care.

on 10/18/2005 12:19:00 AM

I expect something like Vincent Longo's lip stain, in texture I mean. Nope!! Nothing like that. It's semi matte. But YES...it stains lips with very light stroke. Stay longer than I expected. The colour is gorgeous though, I was surprised by the hint of red...something you can see but can't trace... it makes the berry hue very glamorous. Very 2005...matte red lips:)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This gives a pretty berry red tone. The formula is so thin and smoothe, definatly one of the nicest textures Ive seen in a lipstick. You could definatly find another very similar color for less $$$ but the formula is so worth it. Gorgeous packaging but it shows finger prints so easily and I hate that. Most likely I would repurchase this but I would rather try other shades of lipstick in the line first. (cool toned PPP, blue eyes, strawberry blonde hair)

on 2/29/2004 6:12:00 PM

I'm surprised that this color was too dark for some people. I have a fairly light complexion, and this color looks amazing on me. it's my HG red lipstick. it stains my lips with a beautiful warm red tone, but it looks as though i'm not wearing any lip product at all. the formula is also wonderful--goes on smooth, lasts forever, and feels weightless. i can't say enough good things about this lipstick! (oh, and the packaging is so sexy! my roommate saw it and said "whoa...")

on 8/3/2003 12:53:00 PM

I have to agree with the first reviewer--I am a MMM and I also found this color too dark for me, esp. for everyday use. This color screamed "RED LIPS" on me, and that is not a look that I particularly care for. Leaharia on the other hand was a real winner for me-see review.