Kevyn Aucoin The Expert Lip Tint - Enchantaberry

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

on 10/14/2007 7:26:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'm a Kevyn addict. I would never have picked this shade for myself. I would have thought it too red or too not me however its AMAZING & perfect & I can't stop. I like to stain my lips with it & sometimes add a bit of gloss on top (Kevyn Liquid Fountain Pen in Beaugonia). I think its staying power is above average as long as I apply it with some care.

on 4/15/2005 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Enchantaberry is a nice dark berry color gel, cream lipstick. It goes on smooth and has a slight rose scent. The texture of these lipsticks are my favorite! The red lacquered square tube is so sexy :) I like to use this in the evening with a light application of MAC's Chestnut lipliner. VA VA VOOM!

The most beautiful soft berry color. Great texture, not shiny, not matte. Beautiful packaging too.

on 8/3/2003 12:53:00 PM

I have to agree with the first reviewer--I am a MMM and I also found this color too dark for me, esp. for everyday use. This color screamed "RED LIPS" on me, and that is not a look that I particularly care for. Leaharia on the other hand was a real winner for me-see review.