L'anza Hair Repair Reconstructor

No Image

4.4

Aqua, Keratin Bond System [Keratin Amido Acids 150 M.W.], Stearnamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycol Stearate, Acemide MEA, Birch [Betulis Alba] Bark Extract, Stearic Acid, Cetromonium Bromide, Wheat [Triticum Vulgare] Germ Oil, Safflower [Carthamus Tinctrius] Oil, Apricot [Prunus Armeniaca] Kernel Oil, Algoe Extract, Comfrey Root Extract, Rosemary [Rosmarinus Officinalis] Leaf Extract, Chamomile Flower Extract, Nettle [Urtica Dioica] Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycolic Acid, Ceteth-2, Methylparabel [Methylis], Propylparaben [Proplyis], Fragrance/Parfum, Caramel

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not 100% sold on this product yet. I have the moisturizing one and I loooved it, so I decided to give this a try since ive gone through a few chemical processes. My hair right now is pretty protein deprived. I have yet to find my HG product. When I say I have uncontrollable frizzy waves im not exagerating one bit. Anyways, back on topic, I thought this would tame my frizzies and restore some protein making my hair wearable. So far it's no different than any soso protein conditioner. It didnt make my hair feel much different BUT im not going to give up just yet. Ive only used it twice so I just thought I'd give my first impression :)

However the smell is nausiating to me, I can't even describe it but its just foul smelling😁

If I notice a change in my hair after a little while using ill come back and update my review, but so far its just an eh product.

on 9/11/2010 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Product smells EXACTLY like the BANANA RUNTS candy. Kind of a sickening sweet smell...overbearing artificial banana. It may work well though, haven't tried it enough to tell.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This was amazing. My hair looked more shiny and felt more moisturized when I used this. I'm even considering leaving this in overnight to see how well it does. This helped control frizz when my hair air-dried. When I woke up in the morning (I shower at night) my hair wasn't a frizzy and undefined mess. I actually had a bunch of voluminous curls thanks to the keratin in this. It has a wonderful blueberry scent that wasn't obnoxious and doesn't linger too long in the hair. It has a good ingredient list and rinses clean. I got it free from ulta with my certificate but this will cost you around 15 dollars. I never thought to try any l'anza products before, but I am very impressed and look forward to trying other products in the line.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Lovely smell! it has a thick texture but doesn't weigh hair down just leaves it very soft and moisturised. I let it on for about 30 mins in the sauna and it defineltly did help smooth the ends and lessened the sprinkling breakage that was going on whenever I brushed my hair.
It's cost me 18euros which is a bit expensive because the tube is so small and i use almost half the bottle on my really thick hair. but I probably will purshase again if it continues to impress me.

on 10/2/2009 12:10:00 PM

Hands down best treatment I've ever used - my hair is fine, wavy and coloured and had really thinned out thanks to a 6 month course of accutane - I had been at the end of my tether and had tried numerous treatments such as Frederick Fekkai, Ojon and Philip Kingsley Elastizer which just weren't cutting it. KB2 reconstructor is amazing - I put probably a 50 pence piece worth into my dry hair at night, leave it in all night, then shampoo out with KB2 shampoo and then just put a smidgen of reconstructor on again to iron out any tangles. Rinse and the comb just glides through. Hair is getting thicker, growing faster, much less hair coming out on brushing, styling easier (I can now actually just leave it to dry with no product and it does not frizz - that was frankly unheard of before with my hair!), Seriously, go out and get this if you have any type of problem with damaged hair - HG status and L'anza had better not every stop making it.

on 8/21/2009 11:12:00 PM

I don't think too many people know about this conditioner, but it's gold! It has excellent ingredients in it that some formulas of other brands charge a fortune for. It's loaded with protein, moisturizers, and keratin amino acids. I notice a huge difference when I use this as opposed to other deep conditioners. My hair looks healthier, not just weighed down and overy soft with a bunch of silicones. It's HG status for me, especially because it's not very expensive. I get it for $6.50 with a salon discount, but normally I think it's around 12$

on 6/30/2008 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

One of my favorite hair products! I had some real bad breakage near my bangs from all the bleach and blowdrying, this totally transformed my hair after a couple of uses every few washes. I really see a difference after I use this, makes my hair supersoft and shiny without weighing it down.

on 4/3/2008 9:45:00 AM

This product is great, even though it smells like bananas - its not repulsive at all and I kinda like it! I can tell the difference the day I use it from when I don't, my hair gets bounceful, shiny and "well behaved". I bought it as a "hair repair kit", with the shampoo, reconstructor and leave-in. This trio is great, but my favorites are the resconstructor and the leave-in.

on 2/2/2008 9:50:00 AM

Like another MUA user I forgot about this, I used to use it YEARS ago, since I have tried - L'oreal, Redken, Kerestase, Paul Mitchell, Aveda, Biolage, Matrix, Sebastian, S-factor, TIGI, and many more........I have frizzy, dry, snapping off bleached blonde VERY curly hair - worst hair ever! I straighten it sometimes up to 3 x a day, wash it ALL the time (you should see it on holiday!) I started using this 2 weeks ago the Shampoo, Leave in conditioner and the Reconstuctor daily and all three have Saved my hair SERIOUSLY - the little snapped off ends u get on your clothes are like 90% less! It makes my dull hair shiney, with lots more elasticity. I'm going to religiously use it for 2 months see if the front of my hair which snappes off will eventually grow - I will update!! P.s mix the Leave in conditioner with Redken Smoth Down Heat Glide for EXTRA results - these 4 products together may just save ur hair! goodluck!

on 7/21/2007 12:05:00 PM

There was some, but not much, improvement in my hair. Certainly not $12.00 worth. I will keep looking for the treatment that conditions my color treated hair.