no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

Feb/27/2008

A good natural nail polish. I use this for french manicures or for a very subtle look. It leaves your nails looking like themselves but better. It's also very shiny, almost wet-looking, so you don't need a clear topcoat.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

skinOther, Other, Unknown

hairOther, Unknown, Unknown

eyesOther

Aug/27/2007

My favorite pale pink. I originally started using this years ago, when my sister would french manicure my nails for me. I used it then, and im glad they still have it so that I can still use it now.

With a careful hand, in two coats, youll wind up with streak-free almost wet looking nails. Follow with a clear top coat and youre done!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Medium, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

Feb/17/2007

I absolutely love this polish! 2 coats are never streaky, dry fast and last up to 2 weeks. I'm on my second bottle right now.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

Feb/14/2007

Yes the 2nd coat streaks. One coat is all I really need. I am going to try out more WETSHINE polishes b/c I love the finish of this--it's very shiny, you really don't need a topcoat.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

skinCombination, Unknown, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

eyesHazel

Nov/06/2006

with 2 coats you'll see streaks if you're not careful. (one lippie off) 2 coats are OK in a hurry, but with a 3rd, its a very creamy light pink. I love it because its cheap, shiny and dries fast. Normally a 3rd coat on my nails is a goopy disaster, but not with this polish. I'm on my 3rd bottle. I'll buy it over Essie pinks any day.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

age30-35

skinDry, Unknown, Unknown

hairBrown, Unknown, Unknown

Mar/16/2006

On my third bottle of Ballet on Ice. I'm still looking for a favorite or "signature" neutral nail color but I highly recommend having this one on hand if you're a fan of subtle nail color.

*Note: Too many coats is a disaster but one or two light coats results in a sheer, subtle look. Looks great as part of or even over a french manicure (or to take the edge off …

About reviewer (5 reviews)

age25-29

skinVery Dry, Fair, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBlue

fromjc118

Feb/05/2006

This is a lovely, light nail polish that you can wear anywhere. It has a subtle pinkish colour and great shine for the first few days. it can come out a little streaky though if you don't apply carefully. I'm onto my 2nd bottle and will buy again if that runs out

About reviewer (29 reviews)

skinDry, Unknown, Unknown

hairBlack, Unknown, Unknown

Jan/08/2006

There's really not much left to say but that it's a nice color and good quality. I used this when I'm taking a break from my more vibrant colors.

About reviewer (246 reviews)

skinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

hairBrown, Straight, Fine

Jun/04/2005

I've been using this off and on for about a year. I was traveling and had forgotten to pack any polish so I headed to a local Target. I needed an almost-nude color for a dressy event and since I've always had good luck with Maybelline polishes in the past I chose this one. As other reviewers have said, you need to be careful with the second coat or it might be milky/streaky but even …Read more

About reviewer (355 reviews)

skinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

hairBrown, Curly, Other

Nov/26/2004

I keep coming back to this light pink polish. I use it for dressy occasions as one of my french manicure colors, or I quickly apply a coat to make my nails a little fancier. One coat is a perfect nude glossy pink...more than that can tend to look a little streaky or too milky for my tastes.

About reviewer (318 reviews)

age30-35