Ponds Soothing Cucumber Eye Treatments

No Image

3.0

on 3/29/2004 3:27:00 PM

Granted, a great and very cute idea. I keep them in my fridge like the real thing,but I didn't find these to be as convenient to use as eye gel. You really have to like down or they will fall off your face, don't always have time to do this. They did reduce puffiness, but not the dark cirlces as promised on the box. I wouldn't repurchase these,but they are an innovative and fun idea if you have the time and inclination to really use them!

on 3/10/2004 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a good product to have when traveling. This contains cucumber extract that is suppose to help with dark circles and puffiness. Although this does help somewhat, I prefer to use real cucumbers that are chilled.

on 10/24/2003 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I do not have sensitive skin and have NEVER had any reaction from anything applied to my skin/face until I used Ponds' soothing cucumber eye pads. I ended up with two perfect red circle on each eye from the shape of the pads and had to stay home and hide because I looked like a Panda except the circle around my eyes were red instead of black ! Also my eyes were really itchy after using these pads.

What a good idea! This product comes in a little jar that is filled with cucumber circles made out of some sort of material. It comes with a lot, and it really smells and looks like cucumbers (without the sliminess!) but, unless you can't stand that feeling, your probably better off just buying a cucumber and cutting it up. Because you have to throw these treatments away after use, they go pretty fast. But if their on sale, and your dying to try them... go for it!

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)