Uploaded by marsqurine

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

This is such a useless product. Its overpriced for the measily 2ML you get. It doesn't even treat the belmish it burns it and your skin which leaves dark marks on your face. Tea tree is a gimmick and a scam and you'll only damage your face more if you keep using this, which is what I had to learn the hard way.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (92 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

Aug/18/2016

Overpriced, useless product. Did nothing at all to my spots. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone. This whole tree line was a waste of my money.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

fromMoo5e

Feb/14/2016

Didn't help my acne at all.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3.0

May/23/2015

I feel like I should hate this concealer, but I don't! First off, I did not buy this. It was my sisters and she gave it to me because it didn't cover anything and it didn't match her skin as she is tan with, at the time, very bad acne. And honestly, it worked fine for me! I use it mostly when my skin isn't breaking out that much and I want a natural finish. It covers mostly …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

May/17/2015

This supposed spot treatment did nothing on my blemishes. The packaging can get unsanitary as well. The only nice thing about this product is that it gives a mild cooling sensation on my blemishes but other than that, it does absolutely nothing. Definitely a waste of money for a tube of something that barely has any product and doesn't do what it claims to do.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Mar/23/2015

Worst product ever. While this may work for people that don't have acne, it did nothing for my spots. I have the kind where pimples will exist for an entire month if I don't use products appropriate for reducing them and this did nothing for me. My boyfriend has skin where if he gets a pimple, it is gone within 3 days, so maybe this would be more appropriate for skin like that.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

Mar/09/2015

Acne prone peeps know the pain when they buy every product under the sun to solve their acne woes, yet it does not work...and this one falls under the same category.

I tried this on my newborn pimple but (alas!) it did nothing to bring down the inflammation, and my pimple grew like the tree in 'jack and the beanstalk'

On my sister though, this worked like a breeze …

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

2.0

Mar/06/2015

This product did not make much difference to my face.It did not dry out my pimples.However it did not break out and had nice consistency.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

Mar/05/2015

This product was a complete non event, it had no impact whatsoever on my blemishes other than to spread more bacteria around. The packaging is terrible which I could have forgiven if it worked wonders but alas it was pointless.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Feb/13/2015

I love all most all of the body shop products so for me this was a let down as it isn't very sanitary, the little brush you apply it with gets dirty very easily and if anything it made my break out worse and didn't clear them and I did try this product for a month and a bit but the results were not satisfying so I gave up and for the price it is quite a small product so quite …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral