no images

price range

Reviews

Apr/26/2004

SORRY-THIS REVIEW IS FOR ELIXER OF LOVE NUMBER 1:
Can you say SEXY??!!! If not, some handsome guy will! This is the most LUCIOUS scent! Heavenly, romantic, NOT spicy, but sexy. I wear the parfume and the incredible body powder which comes in a glass cobalt jar and a gorgeous puff. I can't think of a better gift to give another woman or myself!!! My mother, best friend, and …

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinNormal

Mar/24/2003

First of all, this is such a pretty scent. It's very feminine and romantic, and it deserves its name. I always feel good when I wear this, and I often receive compliments on it. It's a little strong at first, but when the initial smell wears off, it's light and sweet. Plus, it's relatively inexpensive, and the bottle is SO pretty!

About reviewer (153 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Mar/08/2003

This scent is really hard to describe, but it's light and pretty. It comes in an attractive cobalt blue bottle, and it is reasonably priced.

About reviewer (148 reviews)

SkinNormal

EyesGreen

Feb/12/2003

Oh, I love this stuff, and have ever since I first tried it several years ago. It's a "timeless" fragrance, and whenever I wear it I'm always told I smell so good. I don't wear it every day because I don't want to become immune to it or become sick of it, ya know? For the price, it's a very generous amount. My only complaint (if I had one) is that I …Read more

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age30-35

fromRascal

Sep/10/2002

I found this to a beautiful floral oriental. I wouldn't say it's something I wear everyday but once in a while I'll wear it and be reminded what a nice fragrance it is. I just have way to much fragrances to wear the same scent everyday. I agree with the others regarding the bottle, it's beautiful. I'll probably keep the bottle once the fragrance is gone.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age36-43

Aug/12/2002

I got the bath set of this fragrance with a soap, a bath gel, and a body lotion. This is a great fragrance. It's sort of a mysterious, oriental scent that's very relaxing. And the cobalt-blue bottles are gorgeous.

About reviewer (496 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

Aug/10/2002

I love the smell of this. Kind of floral with a mix of orientals. I like that it stays on long and have recieved compliments on it. good to wear in the winter .

About reviewer (464 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily

1.0

Mar/29/2002

This one was not a winner in my opinion. It got an 'EW, that smells funny' from my husband. I'm guessing its the Jasmine which throws it 'off' on my skin.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age30-35

EyesGreen

3.0
fromDianeL

Jul/31/2001

I love Caswell Massey. The tradition, their entire concept. They do not carry as many of the wonderful imports they did in the past, but still have many great products. I have tried Elixir of Love and carry the solid, a nice cobalt jar, in my makeup bag.(12.00) Jasmine, lavender, Musk, and passionflower with a secret herbaceous ingredient.It was a little to sweet for me, a little too musky, but …Read more

About reviewer (781 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

Jul/31/2001

This is my signature scent...and I've tried some very high end ones, always coming back to this. I can hardly desribe it...perhaps orange flower, violet, lemon, jasmine. Truly unusual, light, makes me fall in love with my own arm when I'm wearing it. Beatiful blue bottle, and SO affordable.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age19-24