CHANEL Glossimer - Twinkle

Chanel Twinkle Glossimer

3.3

on 6/20/2006 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

i don't know about this. the first one i bought was in the middle of winter so i wasn't tan as i usually am (acutally, i was probably very ashy looking at that time, which my colouring gets when i lack sunlight) and i thought it looked great on me. i loved it so much that before i went to vietnam i bought another one. well of course in vietnam i got really tanned, even though i smothered myself in sunscreen. then it just washed me out way too much. very frosty gold. the pink didn't show up at all. i love the texture and the pigmentation of the gloss. i have very pigmented lips but this had such great coverage for a gloss. i will definitly give the other ones a try.

on 10/19/2004 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

another one i wanted to love because i'd heard so many great things about it, but it was just too pale for me. turned out an opaque frosty color on my lips and didn't look right with my skintone (GGG). was almost exactly the same as pin-up and ginger on me=T

on 8/1/2004 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

Chanel Twinkle was my first glossimer and WOW, it is beautiful! I am so loving this one, I bought it a few months ago and can't believe I hadn't written a review on it! Anyways on me Twinkle goes on a shimmery peachy/pink/gold and it really stays on, not sticky at all so these glossimers are definitely something to ck out if you don't like stick glosses!