Chanel Glossimer - Twinkle

Chanel Glossimer - Twinkle
Chanel Twinkle Glossimer

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I do like this gloss a lot, but there are a few things that would keep me from buying this particular color again. I'll start with this positives. First, the texture is awesome! And there is no scents or flavors to keep you from licking it off. The tube is well packaged. And last but not least you get what you pay for. The not so great things. The color looks cheap, the gold shimmer is way too much and it distracts from any kind of class you had before you put the lipgloss on. Maybe it just looks like that on me because of how pale I am, I dont know. I will definetly buy this product again, but in a different color.

on 5/27/2009 11:50:00 PM

I like glossimers but this color didn't work for me (NW15). In the tube it reminded me of MAC Nymphette but once applied it was way too gold to look flattering on me. I'm giving it a three because the quality is great, it's just the color I'm not in love with.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Before the lip gloss version of the Nars blush with the vulgar name came out, I would call Twinkle the lip gloss version of the Nars blush that shall not be named. The same peachy, flattering to most, light shimmer-y color. That said, on me, Twinkle was goopy and I found the coverage uneven although if I could get it to go on, the color was nice on my PPP NC 15 self.
To be honest I am going to try the Nars gloss of vulgar name now that it has come out and see how it compares to Twinkle. I would maybe buy Twinkle again if I could test the actual tube I was going to buy as the last one I had was leaky and the wand was kinda wiggly. That experience took me off Chanel glosses for a few years until just recently.

on 4/19/2007 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Twinkle is a beautiful pinky-peach shade with golden shimmer. It does not feel gritty on the lips. The texture of this gloss is very smooth, almost feels like satin. Wears very well by itself, since it is very pigmented on my lips. This is a gorgeous spring-summer color, reminds me of colors you see during a sunset. Beautiful!

on 4/10/2007 10:33:00 PM

This color is simply gorgeous!! The color is a gorgeous, unique pinky-peach with golden shimmer. I'd say taht it slightly resembles NARS orgasm lip gloss but it's FAR classier and not sticky at all like NARS. It just makes the face and lips look so pouty and pretty!

This color is soooooo beautiful. OMG I love it. The SA at chanel said it was very popular, I wanted to try some on but the sample display gloss was completely used up, nothing left. I bought it and glad I did as the color is a gorgeous unique pinky-peach with golden shimmer, it resembles NARS orgasm lip gloss but classier. It just makes the face and lips look so pouty and pretty! Chanel glossimers are one of the best.

This is a light pink shade with gold shimmer in it! I originally went to buy Sirop, but was freaked out by the brightness, so this looked just right, and it really is a good shimmery shade, perfect for summertime. I think during my next trip i will buy sirop finally, but this was my first love :)

Yikes! This is way too frosty for my liking. Twinkle is very pretty in the tube, but unfortunately looked horrible on me (GA LSF 5.5)

on 6/2/2003 10:42:00 PM

I love Chanel Glossimers, Unity and Blizzard are my favorites. Twinkle is a little to baby pink for me. Does have an iridescent quality to it. Just no for me. If you want something with a little more rose coloring to it , try Blizzard.UPDATE: Yeah, I swapped this one, this is more of a babypink-gold color. Not for my coloring!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This doesn't really show up on me. Light pink with barely noticeable gold shimmer. Better glosses out there for less $$$.